“Convenient location; delicious food!”

City Range Steakhouse Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
City Range Steakhouse Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 348 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

While visiting Wofford College for a campus visit, we stayed at the nearby Hampton Inn. Just across the street is City Range. Had a cold amber draft beer, fresh warm bread for the table. I enjoyed the 8oz prime rib, steamed asparagus tips, mashed potatoes, and the baked sweet potato with cinnamon sugar butter (from my daughter's plate).

Service was attentive, with the right ambiance from the 4-sided fireplace.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

If you are traveling in the area, then tries to your range restaurant. The food is good and the service is fast and the restaurant is big enough to where there’s not usually a long wait for a table.

Cory W, Owner at City Range Steakhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have eaten here many times over the years and the place is always good.

The service this time was just as good as I remembered.

The lunch portions are more than enough and I usually end up taking some home.

I really like the salmon and it normally has a lot of flavor and its very moist.

I will be back soon

Thank you for coming in!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Maybe we are different but on our Anniversary we always go to city range for lunch never for supper on our Anniversary every time the service has been excellent the food has been great and dessert always wonderful. It's nice to be treated so well every time.
On the occasion that we do go for supper I have to get their prime rib I just can't get on to another item on their menu which I'm sure are just as good as the prime rib. Consistency has won us over

Cory W, Owner at City Range Steakhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here 3 times and my girlfriend has been too many times to count.Everything I’ve eaten here has been good to very good.Steaks are delicious as are the ribs.Desserts are tasty too.Seasonal cheesecakes are always good and the Range “Snickers “ is awesome too.City Range is a breath of fresh air from all the “chain” steakhouses that are in Spartanburg.

Cory W, Owner at City Range Steakhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018