“Birthday weekend”

City Range Steakhouse Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
City Range Steakhouse Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 357 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Fell in love with this place. Very friendly staff and great , great, great steaks. Did i mention the steaks were great!!!! Wife and i are still talking bout them steaks.

Cory W, Owner at City Range Steakhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The Mojito Salmon was excellent. We appreciated being able to substitute sides from those on the menu at no extra charge. The crab bisque was delicious. We have eaten there twice in the past couple of weeks.

We appreciate your business, thank you!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This was a very disappointing experience. We had reservations and we were not seated in a timely manner. WE were cooked almost as well as the steaks because our table was cramped in front of open fire. The food was just so-so and did not live up to expectations. The only plus was children's menu. 8 people were seated at a table suited for 6. No consideration for diners.

Cory W, Owner at City Range Steakhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

I'm sorry to hear about your visit. Would like to be able to contact you for more input. Please email gm@cityrange.com

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I recently dined at City Range Steakhouse Grill. Was visiting the city to attend a funeral. City Range happened to be across the street from my hotel, so I thought I'd give it a try. It didn't take long to be seated and the hostess seemed genuinely friendly. My server Kathy, was both courteous and knowledgable, making sure I knew the specials and answering my wine questions. I ordered the lobster bisque and the butter crumb trout and both were delicious. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience and I would go back again. Oh, they discounted my meal, since I was at the hotel across the street!

Appreciate your feedback. We will commend Kathy. Thanks for coming in

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, steak melts in your mouth!! Great taste ! No need for steak sauce, salad was so good! Molting choc cake with ice cream was just like we have on our cruises and we love it!!!