We stayed for one night at this Hampton Inn. The reviews we read for the hotel were mostly good, and they were right. The room was of decent size--had a desk, desk chair, easy chair, microwave and small refrigerator and the room did not seem crowded at all.
When we first walked into the room, I thought they had left the windows open because it smelled so fresh and clean--but the window was closed. We were really impressed with the cleanliness of the room. The bed (king) had a strangely lumpy duvet on it, but that did not take away from the good night's sleep we had in the comfortable bed. The room was also very quiet.
The breakfast was good--all kinds of cereals, muffins, etc. as well as sausage, omelets, bagel toppers, waffles, etc. The lady in charge of the dining area was quite helpful and accommodating.
The Inn is right across the street from a very nice restaurant (not a chain!) where we had a delicious meal.
Overall, a good Hampton Inn experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg I-26 Westgate Mall hotel is located just off I-26 in Spartanburg, SC next to the Summit Pointe Conference & Events Center. Guests enjoy our free amenities from free wi-fi, hot breakfast, to our airport shuttle. Enjoy Tyger River Park offering 12 tournament baseball and softball fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Spartanburg-i-26-Westgate Mall
- Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-i-26-Westgate Mall Hotel Spartanburg
- Hampton Inn Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Hampton Inn