See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I can confirm that all of the negative reviews on here are correct. We experienced everything and more including windows that wouldn’t lock on the first floor. We tried six other rooms and they were all that way. Room was filthy everywhere. A/C leaked water all over the floor and electrical cord was lying in it. No phone cord on the phone in the room so we couldn’t use it. Light bulbs missing in sockets. Dirty towels and sheets. Staff very unfriendly and not helpful. They didn’t care at all. Very sad.

PLEASE PLEASE do NOT stay here. This is your warning. Even if you’re trying to save money. It’s not worth it and extremely unsafe. It’s worth it to pay the extra money somewhere else. Believe me! This hotel is pathetic and I never leave reviews. But felt it was very necessary this time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Well I will start out by saying that the rooms even though they have been remodeled smell bad and after 2 hours of being in the room our cloths were damp.. Everything in the room was damp even the beds. I thought maybe it was the a.c. so I checked it out. It was really dirty. The filters were covered in dust and the top was covered with dust and dirt that could have simply been wiped off.We asked for a roll out bed because we had 3 kids with us. We were charged 10.00 for the bed and the sheets were dirty and covered with hair.When we arrived the kids wanted to swim so the lady up for t asked the maintenance guy if he would open the pool. He had headphones in so she had to tell at him then when he came over he left the headphones in and said "I might open it" and walked off. He wasn't very nice at all my oldest spoke to him and he just ignored him. Anyway when the kids and I woke up we came to the lobby for breakfast and a Spartanburg County officer was in the lobby. Evidently this is a party hotel because a man walked out of his room in nothing but his underwear and tried to use the lobby as a bathroom. I am just glad my kids didn't see that. On a better note the lady that worked Saturday morning on August 4th was a sweetheart. She was really great with the kids and made everything seem better. Note to housekeepers the air conditioners have to be cleaned and the corners in the bathroom and behind the toilet are trapping hair so needless to say there was a bunch of hair in the corners.Also make sure u get breakfast before 830 because it doesn't last till 9 like they say.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Room was filthy! Sink and bathtub was dirty. There was a bath towel from prior guests left hanging on the shower rod. Food left in the refrigerator from prior guests. Floor hadn't been swept or mopped and bed sheets wasn't clean. It was an overall terrible experience!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018

on the 2nd floor it reeked of pot and the party started around 10 every night till around 4am. half the lights in the room didn't work. the bathroom was not clean and I ended up bringing in my own blanket and sleeping on top of their bedding. When I tried to talk to a house keeping woman she rudely pointed to her cell phone headset and said, I am on the phone and walked away.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank gr8danebreeder
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Pot smoke and cigarrette in the hall, blood stains on the wall and filth everywhere. Dirty sheets and pillows and comforter and everything. Found bedbugs at 3:30 in the morning. They were supposed to refund our money and instead charged us double

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family