“My favorite”

Epic Buffet
Ranked #43 of 127 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I will admit I am biased here but it is close to home, has really good food at a great price. They probably have 50 items on the buffet and have a sushi bar. For $10 at lunch I get just what I want. Shrimp and shrimp and a fresh made plate of veggies at the grill. Of course desert is more shrimp.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This is a all you can eat buffet, delicious food.Frog legs are great. They also have sushi and a hibachi grill.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

What a spread. They have everything and all of it is really good. As with all buffets, you eat way too much food. But it's all good. We go with my son and his Chinese girlfriend and she loves it, so it must be real Chinese food. It's still not as good as what she fixes.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Chinese is a "take it or leave it" choice for me. Visited Epic Buffet because of wife. However, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised: many choices, good taste, clean, and good service. (Also, good sweet tea!)

I call it a keeper.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Overcooked beef, salty chicken, imposter sushi. This restaurant is substandard. The bathrooms are not clean, and the best thing on the buffet is the ice cream