“Great Italian food!!”

Cartoni's
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Scranton
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 17
Reviewed 23 January 2021

I came here for lunch on my lunch break. What a big surprise!! I ordered the Milano Chicken. Comes with garlic bread and a side salad. Too much to eat for one sitting, so took the rest for dinner. Small gem in Scranton. Found out the are associated with Stefano's. No wonder it was great!!

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 19 August 2020

Absolutely perfect Italian pizza. Crust and all ingredients were superb. They are doing only take out right now, but we called ahead and only waited for a few minutes. Super friendly folks inside delivered the pie out to our car. We always search for genuine Italian pizza places and came across this one while RV'ing in nearby Lake City. We will be making some return trips here over the next 10 days.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

I visit Cartonis regularly and have to say the food, especially the pizza reminds me of home (NJ/PA) The pizza is spot on, and all the italian dishes I have tried are delicious. Greg the owner is a great guy to chat with during your visit. Hidden gem in Scranton, SC

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank briansU3579XS
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The lunch prices are very good. With a large selection of Italian dishes. The service is good. Nice little Italian restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2017