All reviews bear hug lake jocassee bed and breakfast great hosts guest kitchen relaxing getaway short drive stayed longer both mornings south carolina spent two nights a wonderful stay room was large clemson university we've stayed views of the mountains southern hospitality
Reviewed 4 October 2017

What a beautiful B&B and location. We only stayed for one night but I wish we could have stayed longer. Very relaxing and comfortable. Sharon & Andrew are great hosts (and their dogs are great hosts too!). This B&B is minutes from the entrance to Devils Fork State Park. We hope to return again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mari D
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My husband and I retreated to Three Pines View for the two days following our wedding in July. We were thrilled with the accommodations! Sharon and Andrew were warm hosts, and we so enjoyed meeting their dogs and cats. Sharon's breakfasts were excellent and the setting for them was cozy and beautiful. Our room was perfectly clean, and every detail had been thought of. (In our room, "The Bear Hug," the logs in the fireplace were even shaped like bears!) Our porch offered 40 - 50 mile views of the mountains, and the peace that came from being in such a quaint, quiet place right after our wedding was just what we needed. We hope to be able to return again someday!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chelsea D
Reviewed 6 September 2017

A friend and I stayed here over the Labor Day weekend, while others in our party camped in the nearby state park. Three Pines View is a wonderful place! We had a beautiful room with loft, immaculate accommodation with comfortable beds, small refrigerator and microwave. We enjoyed spending time on our private balcony appreciating the peace and serenity, the spectacular views. Hosts Sharon and Andrew could not have been kinder or more welcoming, and Sharon provided a delicious breakfast each morning. Dogs Mocha and Charlie are part of the welcoming committee, they definitely helped us feel at home, especially since I was missing my own dogs.
I have already informed my husband that I would like to return here for my birthday. This is a very special and magical place.

Room Tip: Each room has wonderful views.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Three Pines View is a perfectly appointed B&B in a secluded wooded area in upstate South Carolina. Hosts Sharon and Andrew have definitely found their calling and have created an unparalleled get-away for guests to enjoy. The grounds are immaculate and our room was large and pristine. Each of the four guest rooms has a balcony to take in the mountain views. It's very close to Jocassee Lake and a short drive to waterfalls and hiking paths. Nearby Clemson University features the South Carolina Arboretum which is worth a morning drive to take in a wide variety of native plants...not what one would expect to find at this sports oriented venue. The breakfast offered at Three Pines View is delicious and varied and Sharon takes great pride in her creations. Dinner can also be arranged. Sharon and Andrew are both interesting and interested in their guests who stay at their quiet little piece of paradise..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and Three Pines View. Andrew and I love what we do and so glad it shows. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We hope you return again soon.

Sincerely
Sharon Conkey

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing views, amazing accommodations, amazing hosts. The food was fantastic. This place is a gem! The site is quiet and serene. The rooms are immaculately decorated. Everything is cozy, clean, and inviting. Stay here! We'll be back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in what we do and are honored you chose Three Pines View. We hope to see you again very soon.

Sincerely