“Dinner”

Shrimp Boat
Ranked #82 of 318 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The place was clean but the building is very old and the entrance smells plus a staff member was on break talking in the phone and smoking right next to the door, they give you a lot of food 2 people can share a plate. Over all it's clean and the food is good and reasonable.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The Shrimp boat is a regular for my family. We also often bring out of town guests here.
The fried chicken is some of the best I've ever had! The fish and shrimp are also very good.
The prices are reasonable and the staff is always very friendly.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Trip to Shrimp Boat was great! Great service by Ms. Dora. She is an amazing waitress!the half chicken is great and the calabash shrimp is awesome! Also the ice they have in their tea is like omg!!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Food was prepared well and had good taste. I had the seafood plate for 11.40. Slaw was a dollar extra. Fantail shrimp were small. Sclops we're very good. No oysters, no Calabash shrimp like fish house in the area. This was my first time and probably my last. Pier 51 on mt gallant is a much better value

1  Thank saotey
Reviewed 15 March 2017

We moved to Rock about 2 years ago and have slowly been trying new places. We saw the reviews on The Shrimp Boat and stopped by to eat lunch, It was AWFUL! We ordered the fish and fantail shrimp. It was so overcooked that it was border line ready to be threw into the garbage. I Hate to have to say anything negative about any place that we go to and for the most part, most of the places we have eaten at, we have enjoyed. We were very disappointed in this place. We will never go back! The service was friendly and great but the food was awful. How it has stayed in business all these years is beyond me.

2  Thank Donna B