“Really quick and delicious.”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #56 of 319 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This place is my favorite for Americanized Asian cuisine. Prompt and courteous service. The menu is pretty varied and the restaurant is well maintained and clean. Not expensive at all for the quality you receive.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

It's good food but pricy the restaurant is clean and spacious but some of the staff are stiff and not so friendly they are a matter of fact type, but have eaten here on occasion if I have a very large crowd we will go here if everyone wants chinese.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I know Red Bowl is a great place to eat. I have been to others. The service was great the atmosphere was great. Unfortunately, I ordered a steamed vegetable with tofu, brown rice and a spring roll. The spring roll had a little bit too much oil in it. I did not find the main dish to have the excellent standard as I have found other dishes at Red Bowl in the past. This is why a 4 and not a 5 I was with 2 other people and they enjoyed their meal selections very much. Maybe my taste buds were off but it probably is not something I would order again. But because I know the quality of Red Bowl, I know they have many dishes that are excellent. Again the service was very good. The young lady was more than gracious to help when I asked for another sauce or etc. Everything else other than that particular dish was very good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I had the shrimp fried rice and lo main noodles. The food was good and the services was great. But just a little to dark inside for me.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We go to Red Bowl often for their food. They are willing to alter your meal to your liking. They have a gluten-free menu. Their food is always very good and the service is good.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Red Bowl Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK