“Good, clean standard for the 95N/S”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Stopped here on our way home to Maryland from Florida. This was a good clean standard chain hotel, no disappointment and no surprises. We stayed here in part because of the pool because we thought our daughter would want to swim, but we didn't end up using it.

The 2 adjoining standard double rooms we had were fine, just what we needed to give our infant son and my husband (coughing from a cold) good nights sleep separate from one another. We were happy that the desk manager in the evening when we showed up was very willing to bargain on the room rate, too, which made the difference for us to stay and not take a look at another location.

Breakfast was standard fare for these chains, but the woman servicing the meal kept the area nice and clean and was helpful to me in the morning when I showed up with my baby needing a highchair.

Beds were nothing spectacular but good enough for sleep after a long day on the road. Rooms might use an update, but honestly this is not a luxury stop, so I'm not even sure you can dock the hotel for older rooms -- what matters to me in this situation is cleanliness and this place came through. OK, it is a chain hotel, bordering on motel, so you know there have been many others using the space, but even so I felt it was clean enough to let our baby son crawl around on the floor and feel his freedom after a long day cooped up in the car seat.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank bayleaf71
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 5 April 2012

My family and I stopped here on our way to Florida. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank beachgoers4
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We travel with our Golden Retriever and this will be our 3rd time back as we make our way to Florida again. This hotel is ideal for people that travel with their family pet. It's very clean and they have a nice complimentary breakfast to get you started in the morning. The location is great - right off I-95 along with having a gas station and a restaurant within walking distance. The staff is very pleasant. They have a beautiful pet-walk area around a very large pond. This hotel was recommended to us by my sister-in-law who travels with her dog and I would highly recommend it to others just the same :)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed 11 January 2012

This hotel allows dogs, which is why I booked there. It was conveniently located directly off of I-95, so there was the traffic noise that was quite evident. However, while the mattresses aren't the latest ones they were comfortable and I slept great, which is all I wanted after driving for 9 hours.

The room was clean, the bathroom too. Carpet was a bit worn but it didn't look dirty and the room didn't have that smell you find in many pet friendly places.

If you are interested in simple unfancy rooms that are the basic motel type room, this is great for a one night intransit stay.

I didn't try the complimentary breakfast as I wanted to get back on the road. There is a nice indoor pool, which I didn't use but it looked inviting.

Room Tip: If you want an inside room expect to pay more. Perhaps ask before booking if you can have one at th...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Shame on comfort inn for alloewing this place to be called a comfort inn. They used to be associated with clean value not any more. Past few comfort Inns were awful. Will not stay again

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank dotkrip
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
19.1 km away
24.9 km away
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
#4 of 12 in Hardeeville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK