See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Nicotine, tar-stained room with a bathroom sink hanging off the wall. I slept in my clothes with my shoes on and wouldn't even use the shower. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. Just plain nasty. I'm not adding a photo because you don't want to see it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Room service was knocking on the door at multiple times between 9 and 10 am asking about checkout when check out is 11am. I felt rushed. Besides that everything was good.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The price was ok .The room was dated and no pictures on the walls . The smoke detector was missing, the bathroom mirror was broken . The coffee maker looked dirty and no packs of coffee . The towels were poorly folded and very wrinkled . The shower head needs to be replaced because it leaks at every joint . The girl that checked me in was nice .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas E
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Travelodge by Wyndham Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review our property. We sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations in several areas. We appreciate your candid feedback and have used it to improve and provide a better experience for our guests. We hope you will give us a chance to change your opinion in the future.

Best Regards,
The Team at Travelodge Ridgeland

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This place should be ashamed of themselves. What a dive. I booked 2 rooms. 1 non smoking. Ok first room fine. Go to my room not cleaned at all. Filthy. Get another room. Stinks like smoke so bad my.chest starts to hurt. Get another room. Go into the room and there is only 1 bed. Me and my two children have to share a bed. Ok no big deal. We are tired and wet from the rain. Go to use the bathroom and it is filthy. I had to was the toilet so we could use it. The tub was dirty. The soap had black areas on it. They are renovating rooms and felt the need to.do so until 9 pm at night. Horrible.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Travelodge by Wyndham Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your most recent stay. We are so sorry to hear you did not have a satisfying stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the condition of your room. This is certainly not a norm for our hotel. We take all guests comments very seriously and will look into this matter right away. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope that you will give us another try in the future, to see how we have improved.

Best Regards,
The Team at Travelodge Ridgeland

Reviewed 22 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Travelodge by Wyndham Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017