“Comparable to a econo lodge.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Richburg
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Stayed here one night on a quick trip to SC. I was not impressed but I have seen worse comfort inns. Here lately it seems most Comfort Inns I have stayed in can easily be compared to Econo Lodge. We have been choice rewards members for years and we are starting to stay at other brands of hotels due to the lack of consistancy with choice hotel chains. If your only staying here for one night you will be fine. The breakfast was mediocre at best. When I stayed here the hotel was full of mostly men that were working in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 May 2012

I stayed here for 2 days in April of 2012. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and the friendliness of the staff. The pool area was nice although I did not use it personally.
Will definitely return in the future!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Johnny K
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Having stayed in many Comfort Inn and Suites over the years and having good experiences at them, my wife and I selected the Comfort Inn in Richburg, SC on a recent trip to Florida. Mistake!!! The hallway reeked of smoke, our room smelled musty, and the staff was indifferent.

I spent 22 years in the military and am not picky about what I eat, but the breakfast was beyond terrible. I didn't think that you could "mess up" eggs!

If we had not been so tired and had the weather not been so bad we would have checked out and found another place to spend the night.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Wayne P
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I checked in late and the desk staff was friendly. I got to my room (no elevator, by the way) and the hasp lock on the door was broken, the toilet didn't work and the shower could have been cleaned better. It's an older hotel that needs to be updated. Not what I expected from this brand.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Staff is great ,rooms are clean and the breakfeast is all you good want

D & D
Canada

• Stayed: January 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richburg
0.3 km away
22.2 km away
Comfort Suites Rock Hill
Comfort Suites Rock Hill
#7 of 24 in Rock Hill

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK