“Enclosed outside patio”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Known for their biscuit sandwiches and specialty milk shakes, other menu items were also very good. We had a black bean wrap, chicken sandwich, and fried chicken bisqit. Large portions, good fries and onion rings. Many burger choices, make your own creations. We did not get shakes, but others in our seating area did and they looked wonderful. Great service, would recommend this place. It is in the middle of a great mix of shops, too.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

A rainy day prompted an excursion for camping . We wandered from Huntington Beach State Park to Pawleys for lunch. This place will not disappoint ! Excellent burgers and cocktails.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Let's talk shakes... Awesome awesome shakes! Okay now that I talked about dessert first... We also had a very great lunch. The biscuits are huge and very yummy. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my husband had the Jimmy Changa. Both were very good. Our service was excellent. Will be back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch and ate on the patio. We ordered pretzels for our appetizer and then split the club. Food was very good and there was a lot of it. However, it was so loud I had to sit with fingers in my ears. I'm sure it had to do with the six families with small children. Not Bisqit fault.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The menu made this place sound fun but we were sorry we stayed. They prominently feature a great, original "vegan burger" on the menu, but we found out you can only get it on lettuce -- ALL their buns have dairy in them. What? A veggie patty on a salad is not a burger! I got the vegetable patty on a salad - basically had no other choice -- it was bland, like greens from a clamshell and a few chickpeas. The veggie patty was not great, either, just like mealy veggies with some hot sauce mixed in, mushy. The restaurant was quite a disappointment. None of us were excited about the food. The fries were ok but I thought they were bringing them as an appetizer - we were starving - but I got the fries with my salad, after waiting like 40 minutes for the food. We all wished we had just gone home and eaten leftover pasta.

2  Thank clovie52