“Yummy Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

If you like Mom & Pop joints then you’ll love the Litchfield Restaurant!! The atmosphere, service, prices & food are unbeatable comparably. We’ll be back when on the beach again in a few months!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is "the place" to go along the strand from Pawleys to Murrells Inlet. Known as a community restaurant "Everyone" goes here if you are in the know about the area. Breakfast is served all day. I recommend the omelettes of which there are several to choose. Plenty of coffee and good service. I actually don't know what's on the menu for lunch as I always get breakfast. If there's a wait I'd say that the line moves rather fast. People don't dawdle over their tables for long.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This place is popular because food isn’t bad and prices are reasonable. We’ve been here before and thought it was better. Today just ok but we were in a hurry.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Good down home food and a great value. I had the chicken fried steak, 2 eggs over easy and fried potatoes. My wife had the flounder platter. She is picky about her seafood but absolutely loved her flounder. I enjoyed all my food as well. The only down side is that the coffee is a little weak, but when we are next in Litchfield Beach, we will certainly be back!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Breakfast & lunch only. Great place for home style cooking that sticks to the ribs. The owner is wonderful and attentive to all who walk through the door.