“Fabulous!”

Perrone's Restaurant and Bar
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 38
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Menu is world cuisine with a Mediterranean focus. Craft cocktail bar with a ridiculous liquor selection. 100+ beers. Incredible wine list. In-house aged usda prime beef. Sous vide cooking. Separate Tapas and small plates menu from around the world. Fresh proteins, not frozen. Local fish and beef, wild only salmon in season (NO FARM RAISED FISH!). Berkshire and Iberico pork. Organic, all natural, no growth hormones, no additives. Many gluten free choices.
Reviewed 1 June 2018

This was the most fantastic, best tasting, tender steak I have had in a very long time. The chef's cooking style is perfect for the cuts of beef. Typically I order my meat cooked medium-well, but this medium-rare cut was perfect! We started dinner with prosecco and a salad, and then paired an excellent red wine with the beef. Absolutely delicious!

1  Thank U2217AIwilliamb

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Great evening with friends...Bruce took good care of us...caprese appetizer is my favorite while others enjoyed fresh beets with arugula ...main course of local grouper with forbidden black rice in a creamy white sauce was excellent...it’s a bit noisy and the corkage of $35 steep (would have been gentille to forgive corkage on one bottle when we also bought two more from their cellar...) but the food continues to delight.

1  Thank Jolyriddle
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We recently came here for our 26th Anniversary and it was really terrific! I had the seafood risotto and it had huge lobster and scallops in it and the flavor was delicious. We had their mussels for an appetizer in I believe a coconut Thai sauce. Best mussels I’ve had anywhere. Last they brought us a piece of cheesecake for our Anniversary. That was very sweet thank you. We also ordered the chocolate ancho chili cream brûlée it was very good but I like the honey lavender one I had when I came last year more. The prices are high end but so worth every cent. I work in the restaurant business so I am picky when I give 5 star reviews but you all deserve it. Thanks for making our dinner on our Anniversary wonderful it was appreciated

1  Thank X1866RSdawnb
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Had one of the best meals I’ve ever eaten at this delightful restaurant. What a pleasant surprise to be able to see fresh vegetables and gourmet ingredients on the menu. Truly a great experience. Would highly recommend, especially for the sophisticated palate!

2  Thank Travel2SouthCarolina
Reviewed 8 May 2018

One of our favorites when we lived in the area. Our favorite was mussels in Fra Divolo sauce - outstanding! Service and ambiance very good.