“Great takeout variety”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Quality and variety of dishes is excellent.Most are prefrozen so allow time for defrosting before reheating.Once they are prepared they taste home made.

1  Thank _judystark

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I decided to stop here while in Pawleys Island. I have eaten their cuisine on two separate occasions at friends' houses. There is a great selection of delicious take out meals. I chose the Seafood Pie- so yummy with eggs and shrimp inside a fluffy pie crust. I also picked up a Chicken Pot Pie for my daughter and family- she said it was delicious!!! We both have leftovers for tomorrow. The food is pricey, but one does not mind when the food is top quality! I am sure that I will be a regular customer when passing through Pawleys Island. Try it!!!

1  Thank CathyP1953
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is the one place I will ALWAYS stop every time I'm in the area! Casseroles are relish. I haul home a cooler full to stock my freezer so I'm prepared for unexpected guests, a sick friend or death or even a night I'm just not in the mood to cook. I just wish it wasn't four hours away!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I bought several dishes to share-- shepherd's pie, breakfast casserole, chicken divan. My friends immediately wanted directions to find it! We are 2 hours away. It's worth the trip. Not a restaurant, just the absolute best take-out food ever.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My momma was from Alabama and I can cook up a good mess of greens and it saddens me to say Get Carried Away's were better!! I still crave them.