“Pretty good breakfast; fast, friendly service”

Applewood House of Pancakes
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped for a quick lunch. Ordered a frittata. Then I decided to have a pancake also because it’s a “house of pancakes” after all. Sue, my very nice server, suggested only one and it turned out to be a good recommendation as the pancakes are big. Frittata was tasty. Pancake was good. No complaints. This is a senior favorite as the prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Although they were short staffed and very busy, the service was great and the food superb. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We went there with friends who recommended Applewood. We went for the Sunday brunch buffet and were not disappointed. They serve a nice variety of foods. My wife particularly liked the grits. Between the 4 of us that were there, we likely ate a little of most everything offered; and, none of us had any complaints. Our server was excellent in her job as well as friendly. Good food and good service - a great combination!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

They serve great breakfast portions . I had eggs , bacon and a crispy waffle. My wife eggs , sausage , potatoes and 3 large fluffy pancakes she could hardly finish. The menu offers a large variety I had trouble making up my mind. The food and service were good and the prices reasonable. My mother in law says they serve a great buffet.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Great senior breakfast-eggs, homefries, bacon and sour dough toast. Service was excellent. Eggs a little overdone but overall great.