“didn't care for it”

Tokyo Steak & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 108 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The interior is in need of renovation. The food was not especially good.
I have eaten at the Rock Hill version of this chain and it is a much nicer facility, for the same price, I believe.

1  Thank socarolina

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This restaurant was recommended by some of my colleagues while working in Orangeburg. Tokyo isn't much to look at but the food was great. They have many options for sushi rolls. I had the sushi appetizer and a scam roll (crab, cream cheese, avocado, crunch, and eel sauce). The prices are reasonable and the fish was fresh. Don't be frightened by the dated decor. You will like the sushi.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

My girlfriend and I travel quite and bit and it seems our cuisine of choice is Japanese as we have eaten about 15 different hibachi restaurants.. This little one in Orangeburg is by far our favorite. Food is delicious every time and we always come home with lunch and dinner for the next day.

We LOVE it!!