Stayed at the Avista Resort for a couple of nights over spring break. Check in was fairly easy. We were initially given a room on the first floor (right over the parking area where people load/unload). The room was nice enough. However, I was jolted awake various times through out the night as people would lock their cars (when their horns would beep) when coming to check in. The next morning, we went to the front desk to see if we could get a different room on a higher floor. The woman at the front desk was very nice and was able to accommodate our request. However, the room was not ready yet. She told us to go ahead to breakfast, and if we were ok with it, she would have the bellman move our things. When we came back from breakfast, the check in line was very long. She went ahead and motioned for us to come up front, she gave us our new room key, and had informed us all our things had been moved. Great customer service! I would definitely stay here again, just not on a low floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach