The Avista is a great place to spend time in North Myrtle Beach. It is located on the ocean in a great stretch of beach. The resort is fairly new and is well maintained. Two things about the Avista stand out to me:
1) The pools, hot tubs, etc....are nice. However, there is NOT a large swimming pool and not enough pools for the number of guests in the resort. Thus, the available pools are crowded.
2) The parking garage is located across the street and there is not a sky walk. Thus, every time you need to go to your vehicle, you are playing frogger. A resort of this size needs a skywalk. Period.
The rooms are nice, the view is wonderful, the price is competitive. We are returning to the Avista in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach