“My Experience at the Hartford Motor Inn”
Review of Hartford Motor Inn

Hartford Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Hartford Motor Inn
Ranked #29 of 52 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have had the pleasure stay several weeks at a time at this Inn. It is affordable, everyone is so nice and helpful. The rooms are clean. I felt very safe there being I was by myself and the staff were just so kind. My ocean view was to die for. Only steps away from the beach. No it is not the Taj Mahal but they make you feel like you are a king or queen for the short time of your stay. If you are real people who are on a budget but want the treatment and views of Royalty this is the place for you. Times are difficult for some but this place seems to make it like it was when a family could take a vacation together without going broke the rest of the year. A time family can spend together and make memories with each other . New families on strict budget that want to start new memories. Enjoy your stay at the Hartford Motor Inn.

Room Tip: WiFI available
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank gladys o

Reviewed 8 February 2012

I started to Google affordable resorts online , since my wife and I decided to get away. The Hartford Motor Inn popped up. It looked nice and was very affordable, So we called and booked a week . Well let me tell you, are stay there was just wonderful . The people there where so nice. The room was very big for the money , witch i was a little concerned being there was four of us . It was very clean, and very comfortable. Anything we need they where wright on it .I could not find out haw to get the DVD player working , When The guy came to the door he had a brand new one in the box , man that was great! The women at the front desk always had great ideas for us going out for dinner , activities , and was very helpful. All and all we had a great time. Im definitely bringing the family back next year . I defiantly
recamend it!

Thanks Hartford, for your Hospitality !!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Mike r
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I spent my birthday there last year with my family.We had a blast!!! It's quite,clean and minutes away from tons of activities. Hanging out by the pool or tanning on the strand,you can't go wrong! The staff was very helpful and polite... can't wait to return on my next trip to South Carolina.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Jadon S
Reviewed 24 August 2011

This place is a total dump. I booked a 2 bedroom "Beach house" and when I arrived the place was disgusting. So they agreed to "upgrade" me to a single bedroom suite. It was also terrible and filthy. So I cut my loses and at the last minute booked a room at a very nice resort a mile or so away for the same price.
Their website shows a beautiful pool and "newly renovated" rooms. But I couldn't find either...
Truly awful, almost ruined our vacation.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank BigRob300
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Stayed at the Hartford for years, once management changed it was all downhill. Housekeeping was rude, pool was NASTY (algae and sand), staff was rude and unaccomodating. The one day that the pool was the cleanest...we were asked to get out mid day because they had to adjust the chemicals. That should have been taken care of prior to the pool opening. Garbage cans at the pool were not even emptied daily, they were overflowing. No, no more Hartford for us...

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family