“Yum”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, good prices and generous servings. Excellent choice for lunch or dinner. You can't go past the sounds, or salads!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Another couple and my wife and I had lunch here and really enjoyed the food we ordered! If you like loaded baked potatoes-this is the place! I ordered the new Verde Chicken sandwich which was very good!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Ordered a BLT with avocado.... 2 paper thin slices of bacon.. have never seen bacon cut so thin except on a free breakfast bar at Hampton Inn. Avocado was similarly sliced paper thin and 2 measly slices. White unripe tomato, one slice ..and some mixed green salad as the lettuce. the best part of the sandwich... less than a quarter cup of cole slaw, a drink.. $11.00. I have no issue with an 11 buck lunch at a deli, but good grief put something on the bread. Staff was delightful.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We went here for dinner one night during our Christmas family outing. One grandson had the chicken & dumpling soup which was chock full of chicken.Others had mac & cheese. Our sons & I had the beef & cheddar sandwich with horseradish sauce. Sandwich was just average size, and I asked for some extra suce to give the sandwich enough zip in the taste. Our son's wife ordered the Spud MAX. It's appropriately named, as the potato they served was about a foot long, and full of bacon, and other goodies. It took her 3 meals to finish the whole thing---it WAS that large! I'll definitely try one next time. Will return when we're back in NMB.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This is a good place to go for a sandwich, soup, or a great salad. My sweet tea loving friends sometimes go there just for tea! There are several locations, and food is consistently good.