Mar Vista Grande
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$ 420
US$ 365
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 140
QualityInn
US$ 297
US$ 286
US$ 287
US$ 256
Hampton.com
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center(North Myrtle Beach)
US$ 283
US$ 269
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$ 385
US$ 334
Travelocity
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
US$ 577
US$ 501
Travelocity
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$ 348
US$ 335
Orbitz.com
Bahama Sands Luxury Condominiums(North Myrtle Beach)
US$ 635
US$ 606
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
US$ 302
All reviewsthe kitchenocean frontmaster bedroomlazy riverice makeroutdoor poolpaper towelsbeautiful propertylarge balconyoceanfront balconyjetted tubmain streethome away from homenice condofamily vacationwasher dryermvg
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We have stayed our last stay at the Mar Vista this past week We have been here fr the past 3 years. This year was a complete change it was dirty and I dont mean a little dust it was filthy even after the cleaning crew came out we still found potato chips in the master bed!!! The showers were so sand and hair filled I wasted the 1st day scrubbing on my vacation while my family swam. The floor was so dirty when I washed it myself with the bath towel it was black instead of white. We killed 2 semi large roaches and that was the 9th floor! I can say that the 2 years prior were amazing this year not so much.

9  Thank Maura S
David D, General Manager at Mar Vista Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Thank you for your loyalty. We apologize for the condition the unit was found in. Our objective is to provide every guest with an excellent experience. Since this post, we have tried contacting you to further resolve these issues. Please contact me at your convenience.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Everything from the floor to the ceiling – and I mean everything -- was brand new in Suite 912, a spacious oceanfront condo they call Lucky Dogs. Mar Vista Grande is the best building in North Myrtle Beach and Suite 912 is the finest condo in Mar Vista. It’s not just that everything is new. It’s how upscale it is! My husband’s an electronics nut and he was blown away by the equipment. There’s a 60-inch TV in the living room! There are other big-screen TVs in the bedrooms. There are BluRay players, Ipod docking stations and a high-speed router. Did I mention they’re new? I love to cook, and I was blown away by the kitchen. All the appliances are top-of-the-line Jenn-Air stainless steel. The kitchen’s well stocked with brand-name cookware, dishes and utensils, such as Fiesta. All new. There’s fancy granite on all the counters, fancy tile or carpet on all the floors, fancy drapes and shades on all the windows, fancy furniture and fancy ceiling fans. All new. The bedrooms are big and have plush headboards and bedding. The stunning master has a sliding glass door to the oceanfront balcony. There’s a sliding glass door from the living room, too. We ate breakfast and lunch on the balcony every day while overlooking the sea and sand. What a view -- we could see all the way up and down the coastline. The dining room has an extra-large, glass-topped, round table – perfect for our not-so-small family. The master bathroom is massive, containing a double sink, a large jacuzzi tub and a two-person shower with hand-held sprayer and a seat. The handsome second master, with another ensuite bathroom, gave us two queen beds all made up like a Tommy Bahama. The last bedroom, with two queen beds, was fun and colorful. So, it was easy to make sleeping arrangements because everyone felt they had good accommodations. Original artwork is everywhere. I took it as a sign of how they went above and beyond when decorating Lucky Dogs. It wasn’t easy to tear my crew away from the 60” TV in the living room, but really it wasn’t too hard because you’re there for the beachy stuff and Mar Vista has tons of it. Beachside, there’s a lazy river, a big hot tub, a pool and a tiki bar (yummy pina coladas but a bit pricey). Mar Vista sits right on the wide beach, so we set up on the sand every day except one. It rained one day and we went inside to the big indoor pool, another big hot tub, a kiddie pool and the well-equipped fitness center on the 5th floor. The building’s a few blocks to Main Street’s family entertainment district. Most nights we just walked over to see what was happening and enjoyed everything North Myrtle has to offer. It was an awesome beach getaway! We’ll definitely be back at Lucky Dogs next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
42  Thank Samson R
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Either sittng on the balcony, in the livingroom or eating breakfast at the dining table the ocean front views were breathtaking. We decided to add an extra night and they accommodated us by offering another unit for that night. They made the transition smooth as we were at a show at The Palace Theater when the unit became available so they moved our belongings to the other unit for us. Both units were clean and beautifully decorated. Beds were comfortable and water pressure was great (my pet peeve). This was our first trip to Myrtle Beach and won't be the last. We are already looking into visting again in Spring 2013 and hope one of the two units we stayed in will be available. I highly recommend!!

21  Thank SONYAnDavid
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My family came to visit at the beginning of August. They stayed at the Mar Vista Grande and we stayed a few nights with them. We loved it! The resort was so nice, the employees were so friendly and responsive to our every need. Not to mention the wonderful tiki bar by the pool:-) It was a wonderful place to enjoy a family vacation!!

• Stayed: August 2012
22  Thank eac1809
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We have stayed here for the past four years at North Myrtle Beach. We love the room, the pools, and everything about it. We get the 3 Bedroom Condo, Ocean Front. It works great for my parents to have the master bed room (with huge master bath) as well as my sister and I can each bring a friend in the 2 bed bedrooms with a full bathroom for each room. Good family environment with lots of kids who seam to love the lazy river so if you plan on a relaxing float around the river, you can also plan on being kicked and splashed the whole time! The beds in the room are super comfortable! You really forget your not at home when you stay here for a full week or more! Over all, We love it and we will be back again for year five next year!

Room Tip: Ocean Front is worth it! Beautiful! Also, around the 10th floor is the best place to look out over the ocean in the mornings!
24  Thank Curtis A