We love the Prince Resort. We stayed June 10-17, 2012 and this was our second visit to the hotel. Check-in was simple, and everyone we encountered from the front desk to housekeeping was friendly & efficient. The ocean-front two bedroom is perfect for my family. Both times we have stayed here our rooms have been clean and very well stocked. We love the big floor to ceiling windows and the fantastic views. The location at the pier is great. We love to walk on the pier & do a little fishing. This has become our home-away-from-home in Cherry Grove. We have recommended it to several friends and family and will definitely return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach