“Will book again!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome!
Float in the 350-foot lazy river.
Get away from it all and relax here.
Main heated pool (heated year-round)
Bring a book!
January sunrise from our condo
This is condo 921 on the 9th floor.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shshauna
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Will book again!”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was my 3rd stay with Mrs. Cole and she never disappoints. My husband is a "loyal hotel chain" guy but I convinced him this is where we will stay for now on! Loved the new updates! Perfect area, close to everything - nothing was more than 15 minutes from us!

Your age range 35-49
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Elizabeth...
Marshall, United States
“Wonderful and Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo was all that it was listed to be! The sunrises were spectacular! The views were the best ever. The condo was clean and chock full of amenities. Fluffy towels, a wonderful bed and pillows, and shampoo, conditioner and shower gel all at your fingertips.
This was a rough year for my husband and I and we desperately needed a time away to regroup. This condo gave us that and so much more. There were booklets and maps to help us to search wherever we might like to go. There were games, moves and even good reading material for those very few times that we stayed put. The location made both the Calabash area of NC available as well as the farthest south of Murrel's Inlet.
Sarah was readily available and checked to make sure we were in and didn't need anything.
We have found ourselves a favorite vacation spot, with a favorite condo and a new favorite owner/friend in Sarah.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Having to leave!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
29 Nov 2016
What a NICE review. I'm so happy that you and your husband had the rejuvenating vacation you needed. The beach is like therapy and I'm glad you loved it and loved the condo. You are warmly invited back!
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 Aug 2016
I'm glad you liked our condo but I'm sorry the elevators were frustrating. We were there this weekend too and the elevators were working properly during our stay so the resort must have fixed them. Luggage carts can be difficult to find. I'll suggest that the resort purchase more carts and clean the hallways more frequently. I appreciate your comments and am sorry the resort didn't meet your expectations.
Steven Ma...
“Clean and Updated Condo!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The owner was excellent to work with and very informative about the area. Great location! The condo was clean and has had recent updates. The unit was fully stocked with supplies. I really enjoyed my stay at this location. The only con about the unit is that it doesn't have a dish washer which isn't that big of a deal. It is a nice place to stay with easy access to the beach! I would recommend staying in this unit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing