See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Obviously the owners just flat out don’t care about the health of guests and the cleaning person just gave up. FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE! The pictures they provide on websites are so nice. Looks absolutely nothing like those pictures. MOLD EVERYWHERE; doors, carpets, box springs, everywhere in bathroom. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE BATHROOM. THERE ARE GAS STATIONS WITH CLEANER BATHROOMS. Roaches in the kitchen. WiFi does not work. Shady people everywhere. Moldy food stuck to top of mini fridge. The musty moldy smell was coming from the air conditioner. Door locks don’t work. Lights had no light bulbs. Food still in the oven from previous guests. You also have to pay for ice. THIS PLACE IS LITERALLY FALLING APART AND IM 99% SURE ITS NOT LEGAL TO HAVE A PLACE TO RENT TO PEOPLE WITH THIS MUCH MOLD. NEEDS TO BE FIXED OR RIPPED DOWN ASAP.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of the nastiest places that I have ever stayed at. When we call, we were told the rooms had been remodeled. When we arrived, we were given a key to a nasty room, that smelled like smoke. I went back to the office, were I was told there was nothing that could be done. But on our way to pay for ice, we looked through the window of a better looking room. I went back to the office, one of the owners did change the room. It had a bigger fridge. But was just as nasty. The owner got mad cause we still was not satisfied. Told us she would tell her husband in the morning. We could get our money back and leave. The next morning I went to the office, was told I couldn't get all my money back. The male owner was very rude. I do believe we are owed something back.i had to wipe everything down with Clorox wipes. This place is just NASTY!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has bugs owner charged us $150 for a stay that had mold in the shower curtains. Dogs in the pool tried to talk to the owner he throw me and my kids out we had no where to go not from SC. The owner was rude and didn’t want to hear how the carpet had rodent powder and my 2 year old almost ate it. Please I called the BBB and I asked the owner why do he not care if the patrons was happy. He allowed drunk and loud people to bang on the doors and ask for a key we knew nothing about. The tub is stopped up the sink was dripping all night the main light went out and we was in all night. Not a good, clean or safe environment. Under the bed and stale food and old juices.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

They had bugs the carpet smelled bad and the lining and towels were dingy
Would not recommend for anybody to stay there. The AC unit cover fell from the wall on the floor. Luckily no one was in the kitchen area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We have stayed at this motel for about 8 years now. I have seen the reviews and we personally have not had any bad experiences here. They are still updating the motel and the owners/managers will accomodate

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family