“Lunch was good but not a great experience”

Sakura Hibachi Buffet
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food was good but absolutely no service. I had three plates and a glass of water. Never in my 30 minutes did a staff member come by and remove the finished plates nor offer a water refill or extra napkins or anything. I will not be coming back. Other places will appreciate and take care of their patrons.

1  Thank SandyR502

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great fresh food and very resonable!!! Staff is very attentive. There is a huge selection of food. Very very good

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Occasionally I update my reviews. Sakura started out great, but it has been a steady decline for the last year. You will be lucky if the wait staff removes your dirty dishes and refills your beverage. Most fried food is overcooked and many of the the buffet items are barely hot. Seems as thought the management changes regularly, and not for the better. If you go here don't waste your $ on diner, it is no different then lunch . If you are a big eater, stuff your face . But if you want GOOD Asian food go somewhere else.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Lots of very fresh seafood and sushi. We got plate after plate and they kept bring out more. My wife loves ebi and when that ran out they made more on her request.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I thought it was very good. I had them cook some Hibachi things. They had steak, shrimp, chicken, and scallops plus veggies for that. The buffet had a good selection also. The staff were pleasant and attentive to me. I was greeted on entering and leaving. I remember when I had Dinner there for one with a drink came to $16. Which I didn’t feel was bad for what was offered. Oh, they have sushi, but I don’t eat it, so didn’t even look at the selection.