“The whole adventure was exceptional: great instruction, friendly, mud, fun hills, turns, woods, etc.”

Carolinabackwoods ATV Tours
Reviewed 1 January 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time. I had never been on a four wheeler before, and Larry instructed me perfectly. My husband is a Motorcross Racer and he enjoyed seeing me work through the woods, water, mud, hills, and sand with a great instructor. The establishment was very friendly, the views are beautiful, the experience was expanding for the 'ole' personal check off list, and I am ready to venture on with my own ATV! Once again, Larry was a exceptional instructor.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Carolinabackwoods ATV Tours

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Our spur of the moment decision to take our two boys (7&8)on this ATV experience turned into the best thing we have done as a family. As our tour guides' main concern at all times was rider safety, our experience will be remembered always as top notch.
Highly recommend.

1  Thank Mezzy16
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Fun for the entire family. We enjoyed and plan to return next year.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

We were looking for something fun that our teenagers would enjoy doing while visiting Myrtle Beach over Thanksgiving. Carolina Backcountry ATV really hit the mark. It was well worth the money. The Kids and adults alike had a great time. Just a word of caution, you will get muddy & wet! But what a great time. I would highly recommend Carolina Backwoods ATV. We plan to return on our next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

We had a great time here. We highly recommend this place, If you are looking for a fun filled activity. The staff made us feel comfortable and they were experienced.