“Great rental with pets”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
912anonym...
York, South Carolina
“Our family will not be staying here again”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

First of all, we didn't sign a lease agreement. The owner wanted all the money up front which didn't seem right to me. The pictures on line must be really old because the unit we stayed in was in need of repairs and a deep cleaning. I can't say the place wasn't clean but it didn't feel clean to me. I went out and bought cleaning supplies to disinfect the kitchen and the bathroom. I also bought dish soap to wash the dishes before we used them. I did not see any bugs but I was sure at any moment they were going to crawl out of the closets with the broken doors. I made sure I kept my suitcases off the floors. It was nice that linens were provided but I was concerned about the cleanliness of them. I put a blanket on the couch so I could feel comfortable sitting on what appeared to be a very well used piece of furniture. My teenage daughter received SEVERAL bug bites of some kind. Not saying they were bed bugs but not sure what else they could have been. The one nice thing I will say is, the water pressure was GREAT. However it caused the shower curtain to "cling" to you while you were in the shower and caused the bathroom to be soaking wet by the time you were done. The tub did not drain so you were standing in your own dirty water by the time you were finished.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: location
Liked least: conditions
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
30 Jul 2013
This "review" was not posted by anyone who stayed at our site. It was either posted in error or posted by a competitor.. The "review" is not accurate and is not indicative of any of our units as evidenced by the other reviews and guests' comments we have received. Any feedback we receive from valid guests is considered and corrective action taken where necessary. We value our guests and their opinions and strive to ensure their vacation experience is a great one.
Tanksmon
Oak Ridge
“Great rental with pets”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Oceanview, very clean, close walk to the beach, pet friendly, very clean, non-smoking, very clean, seamless entry.exit, close to everything (within a ten minute walk to all cool shops and shows), what else is there to say? Oh Yes -- Memorial Day is Bike week, so be prepared for constant on-going LOUD entertainment. Clearly outside this rental, having this rental where it was, made getting through the traffic and the crowds very easy. The rental is right next door to a small motel and there was constant action and music going on, but it was all a great part of the experience. Our dog loved the apartment and the kids loved the action and the location. Overall, for a weekend rental with maximum flexibility, price and location, this place more than filled the bill. Bethea was very easy to work with and very supportive.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach (right across the street)/wrap around porch with great views.
Liked least: Loud hotel across the street
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Grablex4
Patterson, New York
“Great location, clean and comfy, bring your pets”
Reviewed 3 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

Bethea called to tell us he was changing our unit from #2 to #7, which usually rented at a higher rate (but no increase to us). Even though this meant climbing upstairs, the view from the deck was worth it. The entire unit was clean and nicely furnished.
It was a short walk to the beach (less than 1 block), which was great for us and our dog. And although it's probably livelier during the summer season, the quiet neighborhood fit our needs.
My only "complaint" would be to supply another roll of toilet paper and a bar of soap.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location and general appearance of unit
Liked least: Parking (no specific space)
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Morristown
Reviewed 14 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
chapin
Reviewed 20 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing