“tasty, well priced seafood with a show!”

Flying Fish Public Market & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bonz Restaurant Group's newest concept, Flying Fish Public Market & Grill, is located in Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach. The newly renovated waterfront building located next to the Alabama Theatre features an assorted mix of local seafood, Lowcountry recipes and a raw bar with a wide variety of steamed shellfish and sushi. Flying Fish offers guests an additional and unique option for great casual dining on the water.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“tasty, well priced seafood with a show!”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

food was amazing, VERY prompt service, never less than a full glass of tea, just overall excellent. the view was also amazing- we got the treat of seeing the swing bridge open and close for a little sailboat. Meaningless to some, I know, but I love that kind of stuff. :). Will definitely return to Flying Fish.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank pryncess830
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Burtonsville, Maryland
“Great happy hour!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I went here for happy hour with a friend and my mother-in--law. I had been here before while visiting family, but it had been a year or do. My mother-in-law told me that they had a new happy hour and advised that we get there early. We got there around 4:15 (happy hou starts at 4). I am glad we did as the placed was packed by 5 pm. They have great drink prices and a huge selection of happy hour appetizers. We all just loved the sweet potato fries, pulled pork pizza, and shrimp dip. The Hang Ten and Hammerhead fish bowls were tastey! I will definitely be back when when I travel to MB.

1 Thank RAKfromMD
New Jersey
“Great Happy Hour!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

My husband and I visited the Fyling Fish for the first time on a Saturday night in February. We had a choice of the regular menu or to sit in the bar area with discounts on drinks and food. We were looking for a light meal so we sat in the bar area. The service was excellent! Our waitress gave us suggestions and was very attentive. The food was very good and portions were big for being discounted apptizers. Peel/eat shrimp was very good.!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank rbrNewJersey
“Loved it”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Wetook our whole family. Kids loves the fish throwing. Great place!

Macon, Georgia
“great food, more than I could eat”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Part of the Barefoot complex. Arrived during happy hour and was surprised at the business during the off season. Staff admitted they were surprised by the number of people. I don't know if it had something to do with the Republican debate coming to Myrtle Beach or what. Anyway they handled the volume with no problems. We were seated within 5 minutes and had a great server that was very familiar with the menu. Only disappointment was getting appetizers, salads and entrees all at the same time (maybe too efficient). Otherwise great food and service and large portions that went back to the condo with us in go boxes.

• Visited January 2012