“Long wait and cold food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We arrived early on Thursday and put out names in to have breakfast. We waited and then waited some more while others who walked in got tables. We had 6 in our party and when we asked why we weren't being seated at a table for 7 that had been cleaned long before we were told that the staff was informed by the manager to seat the two to four person parties first (which was a never ending line of folks who kept coming in). I asked who was right the manager or the customer. We were seated right away. We ordered and the food came cold and missing several items. One server took our drink order and another came along to get our food order. The second server was in a hurry and wasn't listening to us hence the screwed up order. This isn't normal for Cracker Barrel but recommend going to a different place for breakfast in North Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

You can always depend on a good breakfast regardless of what you want. Service is always great and sweet. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I do my best to avoid having breakfast at Cracker Barrel restaurants. My recent visit confirmed my lack of enthusiasm for the chain. My food was adequate and, with the exception of the under-cooked fried potatoes, well prepared and somewhat tasty. My breajfast bowl looked like it was just thrown together. The service was spotty at best. It was obvious very quickly that the wait-staff can not handle things when the place is busy. Requests for simple things like condiments and coffee refills took forever. If the service level that I observed is typical, they will never be able to cope with things in the busy summer months. It has been a long time since I've visited a Cracker Barrel and it will be even longer until I return.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

You can always depend on a good breakfast regardless of what you want, unless you want an omelet. I used to always go here when at our condo almost across the street for dinner a couple times a week, but my favorite meal of chicken and dumplings has become dumplings with a few small pieces of chicken. Last time it was 3 small bites of chicken, which is why it was my last time there for dinner. I would have preferred to pay more and get the same amount of chicken that came with this meal 10 years ago. Signs of the times I guess.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Of all the Cracker Barrels I have ever eaten at, this is one of them. They have Cracker Barrel food. They have the Cracker Barrel store. They have Cracker Barrel tables and chairs. Bottom Line: It is a Cracker Barrel. The only thing that has ever perplexed me about Cracker Barrel is, where are the crackers?