I stayed in the off season so the hotel was quiet and comfortable. They had just upgraded the internet Wi-Fi and the service was appreciated. The morning complimentary breakfast had eggs, sausage, and danish. The blueberry waffles were exceptionally good. There was also regular waffle batter and an assortment of pastries. A microwave was always available and the lobby boasted comfortable seating, tables, and sofas. Large screen TVs could be enjoyed 24 hours. The ice machine in the laundry area went bezerk and piled ice on the floor but the attendant on duty was quick to assist. The rooms were really clean and the employees exceptionally friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® hotel in North Myrtle Beach is located less than three miles from the Atlantic Ocean and close to Barefoot Landing, offering a diverse selection of shops, entertainment and restaurants all in one location. The Alabama Theatre, the Carolina Opry, Dolly Parton's Pirate's Voyage dinner show, SunCruz & Big M Casinos and Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum are minutes away. This North Myrtle Beach hotel is also close to dozens of championship golf courses. Be sure to ask about the outstanding winter golf packages. There is a wide variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges within walking distance of the hotel. Broadway at the Beach is 15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn North Myrtle Beach Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Comfort Inn