Rodeway Inn
US$ 192
US$ 170
US$ 107
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2014

We stopped in and its the location the Hwy is too close and the Hwy wall.The cars pull right up to the wall off HWY. We were concern so we checked it out and decided a night was all we wanted to deal with. The room smelled musty and mildew so I used lysol to cover that problem. Its obvious they put new ceramic tile in a new bathtub,faucet. Carpet had a few stains but for most part clean. Hotels like this need to go to fake wood floors many hotels are now doing this due to ocean close by sand etc.They did have a good size small refrigerator and a microwave. They ran out of breakfast where most hotels I stayed served til 10. Best to bring your own soap, shampoos and lotion lacked there. Plenty of good white towels. We went to another hotel for the rest of our stay. This is okay for a person that just needs it for a bed and a shower for a night or two.

Room Tip: Close to many places to get food, walmart, and mall.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
rodewayinnnorthcharl, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m glad you had a pleasant experience, but I’m sorry we couldn’t completely meet your expectations. We take real pride in this hotel and in providing a pleasant guest experience, and I apologize if we let you down in any way. I hope you will use again if passing through the area. We’re always changing and improving.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

There were holes in the wall and chips in the tile and dirty floors, but I wasnt really bothered by that, considering the price. This place didnt bug me until I went to the front desk to ask for an extra blanket and was denied. Then I asked for an extra towel, and not only was I denied my towel, I was laughed at! Im still upset about not having my towel.

And the beds are horribly uncomfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samantha g
rodewayinnnorthcharl, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a decent experience, but I’m sorry we couldn’t serve you better. We’re happy to provide extra blankets, towels or anything else guests need to be comfortable, and I’m sorry if you were mislead. I apologize for any ways we fell short of meeting your expectations.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

The people who work there were very nice. I didn't know anything about the surrounding area and they were very informative. I also needed to stay til 3pm the next day and they only charged me for the labor of the maid who had to stay extra hours instead of charing me another whole day. I payed $68 for a room for the night which is a good price if you just need a place to crash for the night.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
rodewayinnnorthcharl, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our staff. I appreciate you taking the time to mention how we went out of our way to accommodate your late departure in the best way possible. We take real pride in this hotel and satisfy many people each night. I’m pleased that we were able to satisfy you with great customer service and a clean, comfortable place to stay.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

This is the absolute worse hotel I have ever stayed in! There were roaches in behind the bed, shower was not cleaned and the bed linens were NOT changed! To top it all off we found 2 used needles with blood in them along with the glass turn table to the microwave underneath the end table with a white powdery substance on it!! We only found this because we were looking for a place to plug our phones in and also looked for additional roaches! Requested a refund and we were denied!! Stay AWAY!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Paul C

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback concerns me, however, because it isn’t an accurate representation of our hotel. Still, I apologize for whatever was done or said that caused you to leave these untrue and potentially damaging remarks. I hope you find a place that’s more to your liking the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The room smelled of wet carpet mildew. The wifi needs a serious boost. The shower didn't work properly. One lamp worked. The outlets looked like an electrical fire took b place before I arrived. The staff was nice. Nice enough to warn me not to eat the free breakfast. Overall this was not a good stay. Pay an extra 10 or 20 dollars for a nicer hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Apeman98

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting and for spending the night with us. I’m pleased that nothing about our property kept you from staying with us. We take real pride in this property and satisfy many people every night. I regret and apologize that we could not completely satisfy you. We’re always changing and improving and hope to welcome you again soon.