Rodeway Inn
US$ 123
US$ 144
US$ 107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

US$ 193
US$ 136
US$ 238
US$ 229
Residence Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2014

The people who work there were very nice. I didn't know anything about the surrounding area and they were very informative. I also needed to stay til 3pm the next day and they only charged me for the labor of the maid who had to stay extra hours instead of charing me another whole day. I payed $68 for a room for the night which is a good price if you just need a place to crash for the night.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
rodewayinnnorthcharl, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our staff. I appreciate you taking the time to mention how we went out of our way to accommodate your late departure in the best way possible. We take real pride in this hotel and satisfy many people each night. I’m pleased that we were able to satisfy you with great customer service and a clean, comfortable place to stay.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

This is the absolute worse hotel I have ever stayed in! There were roaches in behind the bed, shower was not cleaned and the bed linens were NOT changed! To top it all off we found 2 used needles with blood in them along with the glass turn table to the microwave underneath the end table with a white powdery substance on it!! We only found this because we were looking for a place to plug our phones in and also looked for additional roaches! Requested a refund and we were denied!! Stay AWAY!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Paul C

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback concerns me, however, because it isn’t an accurate representation of our hotel. Still, I apologize for whatever was done or said that caused you to leave these untrue and potentially damaging remarks. I hope you find a place that’s more to your liking the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The room smelled of wet carpet mildew. The wifi needs a serious boost. The shower didn't work properly. One lamp worked. The outlets looked like an electrical fire took b place before I arrived. The staff was nice. Nice enough to warn me not to eat the free breakfast. Overall this was not a good stay. Pay an extra 10 or 20 dollars for a nicer hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Apeman98

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting and for spending the night with us. I’m pleased that nothing about our property kept you from staying with us. We take real pride in this property and satisfy many people every night. I regret and apologize that we could not completely satisfy you. We’re always changing and improving and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

everything was basic but clean so good. wow buffet breakfast was more like toast, jelly, coffee. very minimal on room, no hair dryer, no klennex, no extras at all. I can't complain just can't jazz it up as soo minimal.

Room Tip: no tips as just a very plain but workable motel. very basic and lacking, barely a breakfast buffet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
rodewayinnnorthcharl, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased we were able to provide you a clean, comfortable room. Most guests are satisfied by the array of amenities we provide, including our hearty free breakfast. Still, I’m very sorry that you were not completely satisfied by the amenities offered. I hope that won’t stop you from staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We booked our room on line at hotels.com for two night stay May 16 and 17 2014. We decided to leave Savannah GA our home state early and check in on the 15 of May. They said the room was non smoking and I walked into the room and the smell about knocked me out the door. The room was not clean at all. Ironing board was broken we stayed in room 103. All this said hotels.com charged us $181.58 when we checked out I was given a bill for the one night stay which was $65 and we ended up paying $91.00 for the one night, first rip off ! Then we get back home and I check my bank account and see a charge for $261.02 so I call and speak to them and they say I didn't even stay in room 103 that I stayed in rooms 116 and 109 !! So for 3 night stay for the nastiest room I have seen we paid $442.60 and they want me to prove that I stayed in just the one room and will not refund the $170.02 that they over charged me. Please what ever you do STAY AWAY from these thief's . So mad and hurt that people can treat any one this way. They should be ashamed but I'm sure they are laughing all the way to the bank and back .

Room Tip: Choose any hotel but this one
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Alisa E B

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I hope any billing errors have been corrected now as we promised. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If any outstanding issues remain, please contact me directly to resolve them. I’m sorry that you weren’t completely satisfied with the room and hope you’ll give us another chance when in the area again. This is not an indication of how we usually do business.

Hotel Manager.