“New Barbecue place to try ”
Review of The Pot Smoker BBQ

The Pot Smoker BBQ
Ranked #11 of 82 Restaurants in North Augusta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped by Pot Smoker BBQ at my son’s recommendation. I had the pulled pork plate and my wife had the quarter smoked chicken plate. My son had the pulled pork with Mac ‘n’ cheese. I had collards and green beans. The pulled pork was excellent and the sides OK. The chicken portion was pretty small but good. Over all I was pleased and would recommend it to try.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Drove by and the smell of the smoking meat brought us in. When asked if we had been there before, we replied no and were presented with ample samples of the delicious pulled pork. It was tender, moist and flavorfully smoked. They had 5 as vex on the table to choose from. I ultimately ordered the brisket and it was good, but real fatty. I know that’s the chance you take with brisket. My stewed squash was soggy and my husbands hash and rice tasted okay, but it was hard to look at!

1  Thank niteowljune
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Great BBQ! Friendly people. Good variety of BBQ. Nice menu for children. Reasonable prices. Makes a great family stop for food.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Great barbecue! Both the pulled pork and chicken were awesome. Meat fell right off the bones with the chicken. Beans and loaded mash potatoes were also great. And, don’t forget the “Help Me Jesus” hot sauce! That and the other sauces were all excellent. We were visiting from California and needed a fix and this satisfied all of our cravings. The young ladies behind the counter were also super helpful and friendly, thanks to them!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Well, it wasn't quite a mile away "butt" close... the smoke was opening up the senses and it was great. This is a great location that provides ample parking and seating, the staff and owner are very friendly and check to make sure everything is to your liking. I think The Pot smoker BBQ is some of the best in our area, the sides are very good with the a southern touch for taste. Our group of five all enjoyed our dinner and will return to try other things on the menu. We all smelled smoky after leaving, now that's a bonus!