“I scream you scream!”

Pink Dipper Old-Fashioned Ice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in North Augusta
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I occasionally stop by for the chocolate chip mint! I love it! The owners are super nice and friendly!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The best ice cream in North Augusta with a lot of flavors to choose from. The young ladies behind the counter could not be sweeter.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This place needs updating badly. I saw where it had new owners in paper but nothing had really been done. Lots of broken chairs. The teens working their weren’t very friendly. I can’t get enough of the Charlie Brown ice cream so go their to get it every so often. Hopefully new owners will make it Shine.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

For my first time coming here, these people made me feel welcomed and were patient and kind while I decided on what ice cream to go for til I finally decided to go with Lemon custard waffle cone and it was delicious. I can't wait to come here again

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The Pink Dipper is conviently located, clean, friendly and best of all serves all kinds of ice cream and other frozen treats. Prices are fair and quality is excellent.