“Great food, nice atmosphere, good service.”

Antonio's Italian Eatery
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Description: Charming, kid-friendly spot serving pies, slices & classic Italian mains, sandwiches, plus beers & sweet treats.
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The food and the service are excellent. Tonight, I enjoyed the Manicotti, with Italian bread and a garden salad; Hubby had the meatballs, a small loaf of Italian bread and a garden salad. The food was piping hot and delicious, the atmosphere is family friendly and they serve wine. Located convenient to downtown North Augusta, SC, and within walking distance of the new SRP Park, new home of the Augusta Greenjackets a minor league baseball team. Y'all come.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Certainly a much better Italian restaurant than most of the ones in the CSRA especially for the price so I am definitely likely to come back. I had the pizza which was quite fresh and hot and pretty good. (Next time I am definitely going to let it cool down first though!) Much better than the pizza place a block or two down.

This place is very easy to drive past since it is so small so be on the look out for it. Google maps takes you to an entrance that has almost no parking but I assume there is more parking somewhere since it looked like it had a second entrance.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We love this little Family owned Restaurant. It’s so cute on the outside and inside. Really good pizza and entrees. Love the Fettuccine Alfredo and the Stuffed Bell Peppers Are good to. Always really friendly. Even when all the tables are full never to long a wait. Local Gem!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The atmosphere in this restaurant is really nice! It felt warm and welcoming. Our server was friendly and offered excellent suggestions. The food was excellent comfort food!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We have been going here for as long as I can remember. The last time we went we saw them putting our food into microwaves. That is not what I want to see when I want good Italian food. The food was ok. It really tasted more like microwaved Olive Garden. Very disappointed.

Been to Antonio's Italian Eatery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK