“Great omlett”
Review of Sunrise Grill

Sunrise Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I love the humpty dumpty omlett, I always get it folded with home fries and wheat toast. I usually sit at the bar and chat with the locals.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My husband is a regular at Sunrise Grill. His coffee is on the table before he can sit down. He knows the menu by heart and has sampled just about everything on it. He can count on great service, a hearty and hot breakfast every time. The lunch menu has a variety of items from which to choose, always served with choice of home fries, potato salad or chips. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

I have eaten here many times and teh food is really good and the staff is friendly!! i have eaten many different meals from here and all were good quality meals!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Our server, Jenny, made our first experience at Sunrise Grill a memorable one. From her friendly smile to her spot on recommendations, our family enjoyed fresh, southern breakfast that left us leaving full and happy Thank you.

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

I found this place by accident on my way to a doctors appointment. Turns out to be the best place in Augusta Ga. for a perfect home style atmosphere to have your grits, eggs, and sausages.
The set up is in a strip mall, but inside all the tables are spaced well apart, giving one plenty of breathing space. It's also brightly lit and our server, Michelle was so friendly and personable .
The morning chow is perfectly done and your coffee keeps flowing, that's good.
It's nice quiet calm makes you so relaxed sippin coffee and reading the papers. There's not a sense of rush at all, ( our food came real fast), and we loved it. Have been back several times and it's very consistently good all round.
I only have one small bone to pick....... Coffee isn't included wt breakfast , so that extra charge ($2.50) is what tops the bill out to $9 not counting tip!
I feel coffee should be included, but it's not.
They are only open for brkfst / lunch till 2pm
I like the place and the relaxed charm of the place. Will go back again!