All reviewsroom was cleanwaffle housegas stationfront desk ladywould stay againgreat hoteldowntown newberrywandaremodelingratesaccommodationsmicrowavefurniture
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Personally I think it is not as good as the Days Inn in Clinton, SC which is about 20 minutes away off I-26. The rates at the Newberry hotel are tad too high. The rooms appeared to be clean and some what modern but there is less furniture: no couch or tables or dinning table. There is also no pool for the summer. There was also a lot of young "partiers" around. I liked the Waffle House being right there, though. I would stay there again because of location near friends in Newberry but I prefer Clinton.

The toilet over flowed. A maid came and fixed it but did not mop the floor... yuck. They were also stingy on towels. And I found a crusty wash rag on the floor by the bed.

Last and worst: They double charged me one night and I have yet to receive my credit.. (two days later)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnofnewberry, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Rachel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us at Days Inn, Newberry SC. We are extremely sorry that we did not meet your expectation. This is not the standard we aim to achieve. I will share this feedback among our house-keeping team to resolve this issues for future guests. We hope that you would give us a second chance to show our improvement on our hospitality.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Wonderful place to stay. Friendly staff that can help you with any question. Rooms have been updated. Outside very bright appearance. Has a great dinning place that is only across the interstate. I would recommend Days Inn a place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
daysinnofnewberry, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Cynthia D,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Days Inn, Newberry SC. We are glad that you have enjoy our hospitality service that was provided by our team member. We look forward to future stays with you as you come in to Newberry.

Best Regards,
GM

Reviewed 9 December 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnofnewberry, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Place was ok for one night. Room was clean. Bathroom needed to be updated. Breakfast was not worth it very limited seemed old.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I travel extensively and have never stayed in a place quite like this. The decent places in town were sold out so decided to stay here because there was nothing else. I'll drive to Columbia next time!

Worn out, smelly rooms and we slept in our clothes because we didn't want to touch the bed spread.

The included "breakfast " was a joke. Supposed to be 6-10am so showed up at 8 thinking it'd be in full swing. No juice, cold coffee and the choices for a waffle or toast. Only a single voice came from the front desk saying they are out of apple juice and waiting on the OJ to thaw out. Pathetic and can't believe this is a Wyndham property.

Never again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
daysinnofnewberry, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear James,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at Days Inn, Newberry SC. We are extremely sorry that your stay did not meet your expectation.

Your reservation was made through Booking.com, and it had Smoking double Bed room. If you felt the bed was not made right, you would have informed front desk they would have made new bed for you. Also, We will look into our House-keeping log regarding the bedding issues.

Breakfast sign is placed at checking, and it has 6-9AM hours. If you felt coffee was cold, if you would have informed any front desk associates we would have made fresh pot of coffee. We were expected our breakfast shipment to come on last Friday, but they couldn't make it. We are extremely sorry that we were out of apple juice.

Again, we are extremely sorry for all the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. If you would have informed us once, we would have made it right for you. Your concern is our concern. I will share this out to my team and house-keeping department so that we can get better. We hope that you would give us a second chance to improve our service.

Regards,