See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Checked in just to get a couple hours sleep before hitting road next morning. Floor had Never been vacuumed. Walls were patched. Smelled horrible. Sheets were dirty. Between mattresses was dirt. And the best part, there was blood on the comforter. Health department should shut it down!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

All I'm gonna say is that this place needs to be shut down immediately!!!!! Its is a shame how they will continually take peoples money to stay at this dirty place but will not invest in the up keep of this place! Do not stay here! This is one nasty place and I will never attempt to stay here again I got my money back ASAP!!!!!???

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Venture286991
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Had a terrible experience with Expedia. We reserved three hotel rooms with one being a wheelchair handicap room. When we arrived they had no handicap room for us. When we called Expedia they put us on hold for two and a half hours transferring us five times. No help and no satisfaction. We ended up calling around and finding rooms on our own. The handicap room ended up costing us $145 more and a standard room $109. Will not recommend Expedia for any of my friends. They left my cousin in a town six and a half hours away from home in a wheelchair with out a room.

Room tip: Go some where else if you need a handicap room!!!!!! Do Not Depend on Expedia for help!!!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

I stay in a lot of choice hotels and this is one of the worst hotels that I have stayed in. The door to my room is missing a security lock - looks like this rook has been broken into several times. The bathroom door will no longer slide closed or open. The smoke alarm seems to be broken. I would NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kurt D
Reviewed 16 March 2015

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel for several years. In fact we started using this hotel when it was a Quality Inn & Suites.
Well it isn't now! In fact it really isn't good enough to qualify as an Econo Lodge.
The we were assigned to room 109 and given the key. When we arrive at the room, located almost adjacent to the office, we found the maids still in the process of cleaning the room.
We weren't early. In fact we arrived some 30 minutes after the accepted check-in time.
When we finally received access to the room, we found that the main light in the room wouldn't work, so my wife went to the office to see if someone would come and check the light. The manager, who we found out is one of the owners, simply handed her a bulb and told her to check and see if that was the problem. When the lamp still wouldn't work we checked the plug, which was snaked behind a very heavy bed. It wasn't plugged in. We managed, with great difficulty to move the mattress and plug in the lamp.
My wife went to get some ice and the ice machine was empty and the manager told her that there should be some ice a little later. We checked several times, the last time around 11PM and still no ice. Mid afternoon on Saturday we were finally told that the ice machine was broken and the repair people could not get there until Monday morning.
We put some items in the refrigerator, which was very cold and seemed to be working well.
The next morning we went to the refrigerator and found that all the built-up ice had melted and the unit was not working. The manager was contacted and he finally, after much argument, went to the room to check. He declared that the refrigerator was working. He did not actually check because you had to lift one corner of the unit in order to open the door.
The manager offered to move us to a different room, after much discussion, and we insisted on checking the room before allowing the move to happen. We decided that the second room was just as bad as the first.
Pillows on the bed could be wadded to the size of a softball, they were so thin. Water cups were simply plastic juice cups, sitting unwrapped on the sink counter.
All in all a very unenjoyable experience.
And the "Deluxe Continental Breakfast" was a joke.
Orange juice made from powder; no decaf coffee,only regular coffee; a waffle machine to make waffles, but no butter to put on the waffles or on toast ("we only put out jelly and that is all you need"); Sausage gravy which was cold and did not contain any sausage; and nothing in any quantity.
Questions referred to the desk clerk/kitchen worker/phone answerer, were never answered because (No one told me about that!)
We will never say at that property again.

Room tip: Ask for any room you desire, but make it a request for a room at another motel.
Date of stay: March 2015