US$ 120
US$ 138
Hotels.com
US$ 66
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

I stay in a lot of choice hotels and this is one of the worst hotels that I have stayed in. The door to my room is missing a security lock - looks like this rook has been broken into several times. The bathroom door will no longer slide closed or open. The smoke alarm seems to be broken. I would NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kurt D
Reviewed 16 March 2015

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel for several years. In fact we started using this hotel when it was a Quality Inn & Suites.
Well it isn't now! In fact it really isn't good enough to qualify as an Econo Lodge.
The we were assigned to room 109 and given the key. When we arrive at the room, located almost adjacent to the office, we found the maids still in the process of cleaning the room.
We weren't early. In fact we arrived some 30 minutes after the accepted check-in time.
When we finally received access to the room, we found that the main light in the room wouldn't work, so my wife went to the office to see if someone would come and check the light. The manager, who we found out is one of the owners, simply handed her a bulb and told her to check and see if that was the problem. When the lamp still wouldn't work we checked the plug, which was snaked behind a very heavy bed. It wasn't plugged in. We managed, with great difficulty to move the mattress and plug in the lamp.
My wife went to get some ice and the ice machine was empty and the manager told her that there should be some ice a little later. We checked several times, the last time around 11PM and still no ice. Mid afternoon on Saturday we were finally told that the ice machine was broken and the repair people could not get there until Monday morning.
We put some items in the refrigerator, which was very cold and seemed to be working well.
The next morning we went to the refrigerator and found that all the built-up ice had melted and the unit was not working. The manager was contacted and he finally, after much argument, went to the room to check. He declared that the refrigerator was working. He did not actually check because you had to lift one corner of the unit in order to open the door.
The manager offered to move us to a different room, after much discussion, and we insisted on checking the room before allowing the move to happen. We decided that the second room was just as bad as the first.
Pillows on the bed could be wadded to the size of a softball, they were so thin. Water cups were simply plastic juice cups, sitting unwrapped on the sink counter.
All in all a very unenjoyable experience.
And the "Deluxe Continental Breakfast" was a joke.
Orange juice made from powder; no decaf coffee,only regular coffee; a waffle machine to make waffles, but no butter to put on the waffles or on toast ("we only put out jelly and that is all you need"); Sausage gravy which was cold and did not contain any sausage; and nothing in any quantity.
Questions referred to the desk clerk/kitchen worker/phone answerer, were never answered because (No one told me about that!)
We will never say at that property again.

Room Tip: Ask for any room you desire, but make it a request for a room at another motel.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SquareCaller
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Stayed here because of bad weather and it was close to work. The staff is never in the office. whenever I got ahold of an employee to ask for clean towels they said it'd be a 30 minute wait because housekeeping wasn't here. So I ended up buying my own. And you LITERALLY only get a minute of hot water in the shower. Never again.

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Lush_Effect
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Wow, I've stayed at some shady places, but this one takes the cake. Personally I'm not one to stay at any property under the Choice Hotels Umbrella (just never had luck with them). We stayed her out of necessity, it was midnight, we needed a place to stop, there was nothing else close that was pet friendly ( we're traveling with our Toy Poodle). The lobby was fine, the exterior walkways dirty, sticky. The room, wow.... Dirt and grime on the walls, dirty sheets, half of the lights not working, peeling paint, an odor that was inexplicable and dirt, so much dirt. We were charged $80 for this crap chute. Too tired to make a fuss. Slept in our clothes and got out as fast as possible. Oh yea... No toilet paper in the bathroom!!! Looks like that the room was not cleaned or serviced months. Funny thing is, when I was checking in... I asked the guy... Is the room clean? He said, "of course, it's a name brand hotel". Blehhhh!

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank SavvyTraveler78
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

While I'm sure there are worst hotels, this is by far the worst I have ever visited.

We decided to stay because we had our small dog and priceline.com had it rated as a 2 Star. So we decided it couldn't be too bad.

The room was miserable and dirty. The carpet was dirty and had a huge wet spot by the bathroom. There was a dirty washcloth hanging by the sink and one of the shampoo containers was half empty. The toilet didn't flush, the refrigerator and microwave were white which rust from top to bottom and the micro freezer had not been defrosted in years.

There was mold in the shower and the comp breakfast was a joke. Upon checkout the system was down and we couldn't even get a receipt. We were on the back of the hotel that felt VERY unsafe.

In my experience of staying typically rated 1 Star Hotels (Days Inn, Super 8 and such) I would not even give this hotel a half star. Btw, shame on Priceline, I should have checked Trip Advisor!

Stayed: August 2014