See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2017

My future in-laws booked the lower level of the house for a meet-and-greet so my mom and I could meet my fiancée's family and friends in person. (I'm from Toronto, she's from Newberry.) All told, I'd say about 200 people dropped by!

Everyone enjoyed a warm South Carolina welcome from the innkeepers (forget their names, but it's a husband and wife and their family). The hospitality was incredible, and we couldn't imagine a more elegant venue. Love the rich red paint in the library room to the left of main entrance.

Anybody interested got a thorough tour of some of the bedroom suites upstairs. The owners will give you one before you book, which is really generous.

Bed-and-breakfast overnight stays aren't really my thing, but I would highly recommend Newberry Manor for your next family reunion or such event.

Room Tip: Be sure to see the old Victrola mechanical phonograph
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Tried calling information could not get a number for this bed-and-breakfast so not sure if it really exist maybe someone will put a number or if it's really there. Newberry is a very beautiful town it would be a good place for a bed-and-breakfast.

Stayed: October 2016
2  Thank scotty0714
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

So after reading all the wonderful reviews of this B&B I decided to give it a try and stay there the night before a wedding I was in so that I didn't have to commute back and forth from West Columbia. I used the online reservation system, because when one is available it is normal to assume it will work. Well I had to call twice, email, and send two Facebook messages before I finally got someone to speak to me and come to find out their reservation system on their website isn't working so I now don't have a room on the day I was supposed to check in. Thank goodness I called!! I would have showed up with no where to stay. Either disable your online reservation system or FIX IT! Instead of allowing people to make and pay for a reservation then find out the day of they don't have a room! And I only found out because I was proactive and wanted to confirm the reservation. Absolutely ridiculous, no way to run a business!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Bridgett W
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful experience. Warren and Joy were so welcoming and kind. The Royal Suite was perfect. It was so comfortable and we were made to truly feel at home. And the craftsmanship and details in the home are truly amazing. Warren and Joy are wonderful about telling you the history of the home. And oh my goodness.....breakfast was amazing and Joy even made us a to go bag of her fresh cookies to enjoy. We will definitely return!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Warren and Joy made us feel so welcome and at home this weekend as we celebrated my mom's 80th birthday and Mother's Day! Breakfast was delicious and the table was set beautifully! Joy went out of her way to give our gluten free sister yummy options. She also prepared afternoon tea for us and we were served on the gorgeous front porch. Every little touch made us feel like queens for the weekend! The beds were cozy and the town of Newberry is delightful! We could not have had a better Mother's Day weekend ~
Thank you so much Warren and Joy for all that you did for us! We hope we can come back often!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family