All reviews cooked breakfast pool and hot tub off the highway myrtle beach room was clean an enjoyable stay easy access next morning the breakfast area night stay breakfast attendant stayed for one night gas station good nights sleep would definitely stay here again late at night hotel staff
Reviewed 13 September 2018

It is right off of I-26 but otherwise not much around. A Love's gas station is around the corner. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and a good breakfast. Indoor pool and hot tub are nice to relax in. Good hotel if stopping off the highway for the night. Breakfast had a good selection. Would stay again if occasion arose. Nice and quiet helped us get some good rest.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear guest,

I thank you for taking time to write a positive review on your recent stay at our hotel and appreciate you rating us with 5 stars.

We are happy that you had a pleasant time, at our conveniently located property, which is just off the I-26. I am also pleased that you found the room clean and tidy, enjoyed the breakfast items and relaxed in our indoor pool and the hot tub, provided to all our guests. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your positive comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon and earn a 5 stars rating.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Easy check in, comfortable room, above average breakfast selections. Pool and hot tub were nice with plenty of available parking spaces. Business center is nice with updated computers. I would highly recommend this location to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear guest,

We are delighted to learn that you had an excellent time at our hotel and appreciate you rating us with all 5 stars.

I am thrilled that everything, during your stay, was to your liking and expectations and that you liked the various facilities and amenities provided to all our guests.

We now look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The pool was not usable until midway through our stay and the gym equipment wasn’t in very good shape. There is nothing convenient to the hotel. They put shampoo and lotion in the bathroom, “conditioner is not required by the management.” The room had a very large amount of cobwebs and the coffee maker was so covered in dust that I had to wash it before I would use it. 2 of us got wake up calls at 5:30 AM which we did not request. The beds were comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Roxie,

We appreciate your feedback and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for falling short on our high service standards.

Clearly your stay was not what you expected and we strive to provide the best service and cleanest accommodations for our guests, but regret that was not your experience.

I shall have the room checked for the housekeeping issues and investigate on the wake up calls, which you had not requested.

I hope that you will take the opportunity to revisit and enjoy the changes that will be made and request you to please accept our apology for your unpleasant stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Good place to crash for a night or two. There isn't really anything around but a bunch of businesses in the immediate area. Town is about 5 miles West of the hotel. Nothing much there as well other than Loves gas station and a McDondald's across the interstate. The Hotel is nice but boring. Remember to click like if this review is helpful please.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Norman E
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Norman,

I thank you for posting your comments, on our hotel and we are very pleased that you liked our facility and trust that you had a good time in our clean and tidy rooms, with comfortable beds and utilized the various amenities provided for your usage.

We are very sorry to learn that you could not find anything to your liking, outside our facility. I hope the remainder of your stay was comfortable and relaxing.

Hoping to have you stay with us again, soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

It is somewhat off the beaten path with no restaurants near by. the rooms are larger than most HDInns. the room was very clean as was the bath. Although close to the interstate where was no noise in the room. I felt the bed was comfortable but my wife didn't agree. the breakfast was good as are most Holiday inns.. I would stay there again if in the area/

Room tip: All seem larger than normal
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank William B
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newberry, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear William,

Thank you for sharing your enjoyable experience, at our hotel and appreciate you rating us with 5 stars.

I am pleased to learn that you liked our clean and tidy rooms, with comfortable beds and well attended bathroom. Our kitchen staff is very happy that you enjoyed the breakfast items.

We now look forward to seeing you soon at our hotel.