Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 102
US$ 117
US$ 112
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 97
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

US$ 253
US$ 254
US$ 231
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 106
US$ 155
US$ 124
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 277
US$ 256
US$ 151
Orbitz.com
1,580 results
All reviewscaptain quarterspool baroceanfront roombowling alleyspring breakfull kitchenstarbucksblastboardwalk
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I really wish I spent a little extra money to go to go to a newer hotel. This hotel needs so much work. My family stayed for three days, two nights, and I could not have gotten out of there quicker. I can't explain the feeling besides feeling dirty while being there. There were maintenance personnel running around the entire time working on stuff that was breaking. Even on the day we were leaving, there was a huge flood on the 10th floor that I had to walk through. The baggage carts are absolutely worthless. They are so old, the wheels don't turn, so unless you just have to go straight, don't even bother with them, you'll have to make a 5 point turn every time! Our room was okay, but still dirty. We stayed on the 10th floor facing the ocean and the balcony did not look safe! The indoor lazy river was dirty and the hot tub next to it smelled worse than anything, not a chlorine smell. Like trash. The floors in the entire hotel were never swept. The hotel elevator scared us so badly. The inspection sheets were handwritten and hanging. You couldn't make out what date they were last inspected. For three days, they never cleaned the elevators, we continued to see the same trash and dirt on the floor. I cannot express how dirty everything was, it was just a terrible mistake by me to book this place. If we weren't over budget that month I would have 100 percent let them keep my money and stay somewhere else. The clientele also staying at this hotel were scary. I did not feel safe in the parking lot, a lone in the elevator, or outside in the hallways. Also, the parking garage is so small, you have to wait for cars to come up before you can go down and if you don't, you will definitely get hit. Not happy at all with my stay, SPEND the extra money and go to a newer hotel where it will be clean! And you won't feel like your family is going to drop out of the sky from the elevator, or die from the bacteria in the pool, or be robbed in the parking deck. I'd rather have slept in my car. No thank-you, will not be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lacey A
Molly F, General Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am very sorry to hear about the experiences you had with the condition of everything during your stay with us. I definitely agree that these things are very unacceptable and this is not to the standard that we hold ourselves to. If you would like to speak to one of our managers regarding your past stay feel free to give us a call at (843) 448 4304. I do hope that you and your family give us another chance to exceed your expectations like we know we can! Again, thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor and we hope to see you and your family back for your next Myrtle Beach vacation!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The facilities were clean but you could tell it was an older hotel. We were just staying one night because I got too sleepy to drive back home. The problem came when I got in bed. OMG! The bed felt like I was laying on a 2” mattress that was on top of cinder blocks. The pillows were as flat as pancakes. No rest for the weary that night. The location was wonderful because I walked out onto the beach the next morning to the most beautiful sunrise. We were within close proximity of all the activities of the main strip. If you just need a place to crash while you party by all means stay there. If you seek comfort and luxury, go somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Molly F, General Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I would like to take this time to apologize to you about your experiences. It is our goal to exceed all of our guests expectations and I am sorry we did not exceed yours. I am sorry that the pillows were not up to standard in the room. We could have most defiantly brought some more up to accommodate you. If you are willing to contact us at 843-448-4304, we would like to discuss your stay in more detail. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great location, nice bar at the pool, steps from the sand, clean linens and tons of towels at the lazy river!!!
Needs little maintenance and attention in the common areas.
Save your bar bucket to a $3,00 discount in your next drink!!
Nice hot tub outside open until 10pm.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ambello

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us! I am also very happy to hear that you and your family enjoy the amenities we have here on property! We look forward to having you and your family back for your next Myrtle Beach vacation!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We came in, a bit gun shy, after cancelling a reservation at another hotel(long story). Not only did Sierra greet us with her big smile and warm personality, she made us feel welcomed and assured us we were right where we were supposed to be. All without knowing the circumstances that brought us to her counter.

She made us feel like we were HER guests, not the guests of the hotel...she even found us a better discount than what we thought we had found online. She didn’t have to do that!! We were so grateful that she did, the purpose of our trip was not purely recreational. It was last minute, so we didn’t have money set aside and planned for it. So the savings she found for us really helped, all without knowing our financial situation.

I hope the hotel knows what an asset they have in Sierra. I can’t imagine that today was a fluke, I tend to believe g”that she is very perceptive about the majority of HER guests. She should teach a hotel class on How.To.Treat.Each.Guest.As.Your.Own.101. Receptionists like her are few and far between.

As far as the hotel goes...

Parking - very good, especially for a parking deck!

Cleanliness - the halls and outside spaces are very neat and clean. The beds are all white linens, which I love and seem very clean. The bathroom and kitchen are very clean as well. The floors....ehh, need some work.

The pools looks great.

Views are AHhhhhhmaveballs!!!

Thanks again Sierra and Hotel Blue, for rescuing a bad trip to the beach and turning it to a very happy and content trip. Y’all Rock!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HopeLail

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments about Sierra make me so happy. Sierra truly is a superstar at the front desk as I am happy you experienced that first hand. I will pass on your kind words to her. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I can't believe how many BAD reviews are written on this hotel :( If you're looking for a 5-Star Hotel, go stay in one! If you're looking for a beautiful view in a great location with amazing rates, THIS IS IT! We originally got an ocean view room and decided to upgrade to the Ocean Front Efficiency with free breakfast and bowling for $10 more per day (check their website). TOTALLY worth it! We arrived at 11am and were pleased to find out that our room was already available even though check in was not until 4pm. Each morning we walked to Captain's Quarters for breakfast (which was AMAZING - and free with our room), then walked back to Blue on the beach. It was a great start to each morning. We didn't rent a car since everything is a $5-10 Uber ride, and I heard there was a $10 parking fee. Our room was CLEAN! There were NO BUGS! Yes, there was sand but what do you expect in a beach front room?!? The staff was very helpful and directed us to all the local sites instead of just the touristy stuff :) We spent 4 days in room 912. The view was spectacular! It was a little chilly since we arrived in the middle of March. And the pool bar wasn't open. But I was pleased to see that the pool WAS open! People were swimming in the pool and hot tub every day. I am extremely happy I decided to keep my reservation. I was a little nervous with all the bad reviews but I am here to say, DON'T LISTEN! This hotel is great!!!

Room Tip: Ocean Front Efficiency with Queen Beds! Higher the floor, better the view! :)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends