Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 254
US$ 231
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$ 117
US$ 112
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 214
  • Pool
US$ 242
US$ 214
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 106
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 277
US$ 260
US$ 151
1,265 results
All reviewssun suitebedroom condoocean viewfull kitchenpools and hot tubsebonyboardwalk
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I booked with this resort through Groupon, which has never steered me wrong. My father and I were in a one bedroom condo so he could have the room and me the couch. Everyone was very nice, met a man who was working on his owned unit and told me if I came back, ask for his unit. Ours was nice, a little old but had all the comforts we needed and, of course, a view to die for. Many units are owned so you may get a unit that hasn't been upgraded in a while, but I have no complaints. I would stay here again in a minute. It was also great with the attached garage, with my elderly father.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Scayton02,

Thank you for your wonderful words about your stay at the Palace Resort it is greatly appreciated. I am happy to know that you and your father enjoyed your stay with us and the room was up to you and your dads expectations. The parking garage makes it all so easy for our guest to go in and out of the building without having to walk very far to their car. We hope to see you again soon!!!

Ebony Fraser

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Amazing customer service and amazing views of the beach, but the hotel could definitely use an overhaul. It is old and outdated. We had a flood in our room and had to change rooms late at night upon returning from our all day outing. I was disappointed because it was suppose to be taken care of while we were gone. Nonetheless, Our problem was handled immediately and we received an upgraded room without question or hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Denise J,

Thank you for leaving your comments about your stay at the Palace Resort. I would like to apologize to you and your family for the issues you experienced during your stay. I am glad to know that the staff was able to rectify the situation and keep you happy as well. Unfortunately, we do not have control over these type o issues from occurring but my staff is well trained on what to do in case an issue such as yours arises. I hope you will give the Palace Resort another chance when you come to visit Myrtle Beach again. Hope to see you soon!

Ebony Fraser,

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My husband and I always have a great time staying at the palace resort this was our third time staying there! ! We love walking on the beach and soaking in the hot tub! Everyone in the hotel was really nice!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Angelica S,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay at the Palace Resort. The walks on the beach are the best! Glad to hear the staff was great to you and your family and that you are repeat guest. We hope to see you for a 4th family vacation and we will make it better than the last. Hope to see you soon!

Ebony Washington

Reviewed 9 March 2017

This is my home away from home! I love the million dollar view.
Good Times...making memories at the beach. I love the front desk, they always assist
With directions and many others other questions we have yearly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Pam,

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Palace Resort. The is wonderful from all rooms in building. Glad the front desk and staff made your stay enjoyable and gave you memories to last a lifetime. We hope to see you again soon to give you and your family another enjoyable vacation.

Ebony Washington,

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had another great stay at the palace. The staff is wonderful from the front desk, housekeeping, and everyone we came encounter with. We were very disappointed about the free breakfast being discontinued. This was a plus for the Palace but it did not ruin our stay. Our condo was very updated and came with a fire place that we loved. I will definitely return to the Palace.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Ashley W,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the customer service that you received at the Palace Resort. My staff works extremely hard to make sure that all guest stays are a wonderful experience and I am glad to know that you received that service and was able to write comment about it. I hope when you are in the Myrtle Beach area you will make the Palace Resort your #1 vacation destination. Thank you and hope to see you again soon!

Ebony Fraser,