This past weekend, my husband and my 2 teen daughters, visited Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Palace. From reading the mixed reviews from this page, I was a little nervous about what our room would be like. After checking in with the incredibly friendly and helpful staff, we headed up to our room. The room was beautiful! The kitchen was stocked nicely. There was one cabinette door that needed repair, but not a big deal. The Palace also had 2 pools and 4 hot tubs. The one dissappointment was that I thought that one of the pools would be an inside pool. But, they had to do away with the covering for practical and safe reasons. After learning that I was satisfied. The beach access from the resort was great, you just walked right out to the beach. Then there was the free breakfast. Not at all what I was expecting from a "free breakfast". It was hot and served by a nice and friendly staff. Overall, our weekend was a good experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace Resort is a beautifully designed oceanfront resort with outdoor pools, whirlpools, sauna, steam room, exercise room, guest laundry and wonderful ocean views. The spacious oceanfront pool deck allows guests to easily access the beach and enjoy the relaxing ocean. This wonderful resort is just perfect for the active family wanting to get away from it all and still have it all anyway. The kids will love the video arcade room and the adults will love the fitness center and the golf putting green. Come see why Palace Resort is a favorite among south Myrtle Beach visitors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach The Palace
- Palace Resort Myrtle Beach