All reviewstower iiconvenience storegreat resortoff seasonfamily vacationfull kitchenunitarcadeblast
Reviewed 8 September 2017

rented a villa for labor day weekend because eight of us were going and it turned out to be a better deal.had 2 bedrooms full kitchen dinning room living room 21/2 baths and a pull out couch in living room.worked out just right for us.was not right on the beach but had ocean view plenty of pools and a water park for the kids.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The ocean view was beautiful but the hospitality from concierge was deplorable. Had problems with the room everyday of our 4 day stay & housekeeping did a sorry job. No towels & beds weren't the most comfortable. Won't stay there again.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed one night at this "resort". The staff was ok. The view was good but the grounds and rooms need a lot of work. The convenience store is sketchy and has neon beer signs in the window facing the pool. Classy. The pool deck needs a good power wash. The painted metal surfaces are all chipped and our sliding glass door lock was rusted and couldn't be engaged. The room door did not have a security bolt either. The beds were hard, the coffee pot overflowed and the TV remote needed new batteries.

My son enjoyed the beach and the room was cheap, last minute. Those are the only good things I can think of.

I would not recommend this resort to anyone, nor will we return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel because of all the child friendly amenities ..I should have read the reviews first!!..we walked into the Townhouse and was welcomed by the overwhelming odor of cigarette smoke and wet dog and by a huge dead roach in the middle of the entryway. There was no toilet paper in the bathrooms and some light fixtures did not work..we called the front desk to complain and they sent someone over to spray and replace the bulb..the air conditioning was running fine in the living room so we had no idea that it didn't reach the bedroom and would have to sweat it out throughout the night..they sent over a technician in the morning who immediately remarked that it didn't feel like the 64 degrees to which the thermostat was set at...oh did I mention that the carpets are so filthy that my 3yr old who refuses to keep shoes feet were black! Do not expect a good nights sleep because the beds and pillows are hard as a rock and the constantly running water in the toilet are bound to keep you awake. The final straw was when I found a roach crawling across the kitchen counter.. the front desk cannot help with anything so we had to wait for the manager who only gets to the property @3pm..he issued us a refund and we cut short our stay.. needless to say I will never return or recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ramona L
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Horrific experience-room was dirty, we were told if we wanted towels to shower with or for pool to go buy them ourselves. No house keeping, horrible customer svc. Dirty, Smelly. Chlorine burns from hot tub. Literally burned your eye balls. We had NO toilet paper and when we called front desk, were told it would be a while. No trashed emptied, flies all over the place. Horrible "bar" Nathan (assistant manager) at the front desk was the equivalent of talking to a paper bag

Room Tip: Stay someplace else! We had an Oceanfront room in the main building, the view was great but DIRTY
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family