Mystic Sea Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 73
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 113
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 88
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 81
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 73
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
US$ 205
US$ 178
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 78
  • Pool
All reviewswill stay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulfamily vacationmattressesmb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Our family has been staying at the Mystic Sea Resort for five years now, we've never had a bad experience. We get all of the repeat guest discounts which add up to 25% off of our stay. They have always been friendly and helpful. We have sent other family members here and they said they will absolutely come back again, as a matter of fact they were amazed at the price they paid for the accommodations and they were not even repeat guest. The hotel is in a very convenient location also, there is a store across the street, ice cream shop next door, put-put and Angelo's are walking distance from the hotel. Another reviewer mentioned they had to park across the street when the hotel parking lot was full, let me tell you parking across the street from June to September is perfect, there are shade trees to park under and it makes the vehicle much cooler in the heat of the day. Every Thursday afternoon they serve their guests hot dogs around the lawn and pool area. As repeat guest we have been invited to eat a thanksgiving meal and stay for a night or two, how many hotels do that? Unless there's a free stay somewhere(and that will never happen) we will be going to The Mystic Sea for the Value and the repeat guest benefits....can't beat it!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank MitchKim
Reviewed 7 August 2011

On the outside the hotel was not too bad. We were given a room across the street that still didn't look too bad. However, when we got to the room there was a sign on the door that said, "step down." We had an old key on a chain which was hard to open the door with. I almost fell in when I got the door opened. You had to step down to get into the room. It was dirty beside the bed and night stand. The bathroom was a nightmare!! You had to step up then step down to get into the shower. It looks like it used to have a tub but then someone poor a concrete slab over it. The toliet handle had to be held down in order to flush. The man at the front desk when I checked in was not friendly. He did not try to make our stay pleasant whatsoever. We paid for the room then ended up gettting another room at the hotel next door with a much nicer front desk clerk.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rissa01_11
Reviewed 30 June 2011

We have stayed at Mystic Sea on several occasions and in different room types they offer. This time we tried the Charleston which is across the street. We had a one double bed room. As always the room, grounds and pools were very clean. The front desk staff, their handymen and maid personnel was friendly and very nice. The room is small, probably too small for our taste but that in no way reflects on the hotel. If I had asked for a larger room I could have gotten it. As long as you realize that this is a great Mom & Pop kind of place and not a hugh fancy motel you will be very happy. You want to come to the beach and think you can't afford it? Try Mystic Sea.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C C
Reviewed 27 June 2011

and were fully satisfied..Arrived on a whim trip after a 6 hour drive and found their rate to be AS ADVERTISED on their sign..79 dollars...got the last room their and were never expecting the Hilton, but they did a great job ,even offering an extra night to make up for a small glitch in the AC system,which wasnt even a problem! Overall, If you expect what they advertise and offer, then you will be satisfied..If you are one of these idiots demanding perfection,pay 200 a night and stay at the Breakers.We enjoyed it and will be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank realvol
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Our room was located directly in front of the housekeeping station, actually so close that one of my aunts had to take toilet paper from one of the carts located inside the station because they would not restock the rolls. On Sunday we needed more towels because we had used the 8 towels that were there when we arrived. My mother reached out to a housekeeper walking past our room and asked for more towels. She was informed that our "assigned" housekeeper hadn't arrived but when she did we could have more towels. Two hours later I asked the same housekeeper if we could have more towels, she informed me that our housekeeper was behind because they had a "big checkout" so we would get them when she could get to us, I turned my back and walked away. About 5 minutes later our room phone rang, my brother answered and the lady on the other end stated "There is no need to have an attitude we will get to you when we get to you." It was so unreal we actually thought my brother was joking. I was appalled so I went to the front desk to file a formal complaint. When I walked in there were two front desk managers and a housekeeper. When the desk manager asked me what he could help me with I informed him that someone called my room and before I could finish my sentence the housekeeper interrupted me saying "It was me, I called!" Then she starts ranting and raving about how I don't need to have an attitude and she was the head housekeeper. I told her that she needed to be more professional and how ignorant she was being by calling my room. After about 3 minutes of her tyranny the managers finally spoke up telling her to be quite and go in the other room which she did not do, she kept arguing at me.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family