Landmark Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 53
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 73
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 52
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 73
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 81
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
US$ 93
US$ 207
US$ 177
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$ 78
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 111
Hotwire.com
3,520 results
All reviewscovered walkwaylazy riverputt puttmini golfpools and hot tubsparking deckan older hotelfamily vacationoff seasonoceanfront roomwater parkview of the oceanfull kitchenlatitudedjhurricaneblast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I have been staying at the Landmark Resort for the past 15 years. They have never once let me down! The staff is courteous and friendly. The rooms are always clean. And of course the best part - the water features such as the pools, lazy rivers and jaccuzis, all make Th Landmark Resort the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach!

Room Tip: Choose the corner suite on the 15th floor. The view from the murphy bed is the best. You can lay back and pretend that you are on the ocean. The best part is when the sun comes up. The sunrise is breath taking!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank David C
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Fifteen years is a long time and your loyalty is greatly appreciated. We are happy to hear that your experience with our staff has always been a pleasant one. It is also good to hear that you and your family take advantage of our many water features during your visits and enjoy them all. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your visits to the Landmark. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

My 4 year old calls it the "blue hotel with the pools". We stay here almost every time we go to Myrtle Beach. We usually stay in March and October. The off season prices are phenomenal. The hotel is not new and shiny but they make up for that with spacious rooms, clean kitchens, and a very kid friendly pool area.
We have never had any complaints. And the staff tries very hard to please.
I highly recommend it to any one with a family.

Room Tip: The corner rooms have great views. And I recommend the big suite.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

We appreciate you choosing the Landmark each time you visit Myrtle Beach. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone. I am glad you and your family enjoy the rooms and our pool area. We look forward to having you back the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

My husband decided to surprise me with a 8 hour notice to go to Mrytle Beach for our anniversary. We have stayed at the Landmark about 3 times in the past. This was the first time coming at the time of the year an I was a little hesitant because I thought it might still be too cold. I was pleasantly surprised to see the outdoor pool was actually heated unlike our past visits making it so much nicer. I do have to say our room on the 10th floor could use some updating an cleaning. For example: When we took a shower it turned into a bath because the tub drained so slow the water was up to your ankles by the time you were done with your shower...plus the tubs could use reglazing. Our balcony was never cleaned...there was bird droppings all over the carpet out there an the chairs an table on the balcony were dirty an never cleaned during our stay....I would recommend they get rid of the carpet on the balconys since they do not vacuum it an just leave it cement so maybe the maids would at least sweep them like other hotels I have stayed in. All in all our anniversary stay was nice just hope this hotel management will take notice to some of the recommendations to keep this a nice hotel.

Room Tip: High oceanfront rooms give an amazing view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

We are so glad your husband chose the Landmark to help celebrate your anniversary. Congratulations! I am also glad you both had a nice time and enjoyed your vacation, but I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered in the room. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

The Landmark is a great place to stay! It is great for KIDS!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE IT!!!!!! Its the only place to stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy F

We are so glad that you enjoy your visits to the Landmark. We definitely love having you and your family with us and we hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I have stayed here 5 times, each time we had a fantastic stay I love the parking garage and the pool area is really nice that they have the area covered for cooler months. It has been awhile since my last visit here but wouldn't hesitate to come back

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

We appreciate your loyalty to the Landmark Resort Hotel. It sounds like it may be time for another visit. We are glad that you enjoy all of the pools during your visits. Thank you for your time and we hope to have you and your family back soon.