“Great!!”

Ranked #69 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Coeburn, Virginia, United States
“Great!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

The Landmark is a great place to stay! It is great for KIDS!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE IT!!!!!! Its the only place to stay!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Cindy F
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this review, 21 April 2012
We are so glad that you enjoy your visits to the Landmark. We definitely love having you and your family with us and we hope to have you back again soon.

Guest Services
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (793)
  • Arabic first
Ohio
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I have stayed here 5 times, each time we had a fantastic stay I love the parking garage and the pool area is really nice that they have the area covered for cooler months. It has been awhile since my last visit here but wouldn't hesitate to come back

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
We appreciate your loyalty to the Landmark Resort Hotel. It sounds like it may be time for another visit. We are glad that you enjoy all of the pools during your visits. Thank you for your time and we hope to have you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We visit MB at least twice a year. We've been staying at the Landmark for the past 5 years. Great location,pricing, & staff. Love the pools, hot tubs,free mini golf course, bar and the restaurant is great. The parking garage with the overhead walk-way is so convenient. We don't check the prices anywhere else. We also choose Landmark.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank drosier
It is so wonderful to hear that you choose the Landmark each time you visit the beach. We love having you and your family with us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with everyone. We are glad that you enjoy all of our amenities and our onsite restaurants. We look forward to having you back the next time you are in Myrtle Beach.

Lexington, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I am in shock at some of the previous negative comments, as I have stayed at the Landmark many times, most recently April 6th thru the 11th, and we are always thrilled! While checking in the kids were occupied with balloon animals and magic tricks. I'm not sure if we don't have trouble finding our way around because we have been there before, but I don't recall ever having that problem, even on our first visit. We made our reservations online on the landmarks website, and to correct someone else's review, you are made aware on the website and the confirmation that any add on attraction tickets need to be added prior to the 48 hour window. ( I went back to the confirmation and checked!!) We love the suites with kitchens and a food lion is only a few blocks away! We ate out once at Golden Corral (mistake...stay away from that place it is ridiculously busy and I saw kid after kid playing in the food ....YUCK, and if your the one letting your 12 year old or younger make their own plate, I hope you got the pork chop some other kid licked!!!) So it was great to cook in the room! We even had a blender in our room! (Rm 536) Everything in our room worked and was very clean! Our housekeeper, Hueyn (I think I spelled it right) was very friendly and thorough and I will ALWAYS request her floor in the future! She actually interacted with my 2 and 3 year old children when I'm sure they were in her way, but when I tried to shoo them to the other room, she said she didn't mind! They were excited if we were in the room when she came in everyday (which she did EVERYDAY) Overall I am, as always, thrilled with the hotel, staff, events, pools, and view! I can't wait to come back!!

Room Tip: Know the difference between ocean view and ocean front! And pay extra for the ocean FRONT!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Tiffany D
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you and your family had a great time during your recent visit. We do offer discount attraction tickets that you can add to your reservation. Certain tickets do require a 48 hour notice. Thank you for mentioning this in your review. Your comments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to having you back at the Landmark in the future.

Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This will make my 4th year as a customer & over 30 nights stayed.
Rooms are very clean and well maintained. While elevators are a bit slow.
Pools are heated for our winter visits. Pools have always been leaned and well kept to standards. While during the many stays over this time span there has been flaws like any other place. There things the hotel just can't help sometimes.
Some are not enough attention or enforcement on kids pushing/shoving/rough housing in lazy rivers. While this isn't the landmarks job to be parents. So often I just over look or just get out.
As well ashen you get a group of kids tougher like this past week and they decide to pull the fire alarms falsely multiple times during my stay once at 5am. Next night 11pm . Then next day at 12 m. After the 3rd time it was enough & finally got the proof they needed and the rest of my stay was enjoyable. Once again nothing they can prevent it's the parents. While I must say the rooms are better than the condo rooms. I rented one and would reather just stay in a regular room. There more up to date and just a
Pear nicer in my opinion. Staff is alway pleasing and willing to help. While the diner down stairs is nice place to eat if you don't care to leave. The breakfast is slightly less to be desired. This is a hotel where you don't have to go out during the day to keep your kids entertained , the hotel itself is enough. Will continue to stay unless the parents with rude children continue to stay and ruin others stay. Other wise this is my home away from home (:

Room Tip: 226 oceanfront is very clean,Great view of pool & ocean and events they hold. & incase of...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family